Mr. cheeseburger says colts 23- fins17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. cheeseburger says colts 23- fins17

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
and of course he says that the Bills will circle the wagon and win in minnesota and win 34-33. i only have this to say, if we only score 17 points on this sorry ass defense when the Jags scored 25, i will be very dissapointed.

Who the hell is that. That's the first person that Ive seen who picked the Colts with exception of the odd makers in Vegas.

I thought Boomer was a Bills fan, though I have heard that he likes the Jets.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I thought Boomer was a Bills fan, though I have heard that he likes the Jets.

He's a Chargers fan, loves the Bills, Jets and Pats, also seems to have a thing for the 49ers.

Originally posted by Hellion

He's a Chargers fan, loves the Bills, Jets and Pats, also seems to have a thing for the 49ers.

Yeah that's perfect but I think he likes the Bills the most. I've always liked Berman but his obvious biased is getting sickening.

He is so biased in his predictions. I don't remember him ever saying that the Dolphins would win a game.

I have seen him pick the fins once, i think it was against cincinnati two years ago. he is a bills and 49's guy always has been.

He's definitely a Bills fan....

I don't know how many sportscenters I've seen where he talks about the Bills "circling the wagons".

You are also right that the Swammy is always picking against the Fins..... but who cares.

We've got Danny on HBO to talk up the Fins.

Nick Bakay on ESPN is also a Bills fan. He is A LOT more of a homer than Berman is though. However, I did like it when he said that the Yankees should be contracted!

Most ESPN Toadies

are either Bills, or Jets Fans. It is so obvious. It sickens me. But I guess being Bills or Jets fans is punishment enough.

Guys guys guys....stop a minute and think about what you're all saying, but completely missing.

Everyone here know's how must we hate the Jets because they've been handing our asses to us. We get an ass whoopin and we despise the team that does it.

Now look at how many of ESPN anchors like us..........are you starting to see the picture here?

I believe Berman's preseason Super Bowl pick was Bills-Niners for a full decade...

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom