Mr. Grier, what have you done? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. Grier, what have you done?

While I agree with some of your sentiment, don’t you think each team each year is new. New coaches new players, and doesn’t deserve negativity because of what happened in the past?

To an extent but not to the point of giving any benefit of the doubt. It makes logical sense but serves as more of a built in dummy response in this particular case.

I will say this looks like a playoff team if the oline doesn't derail yet another season. Early reports seem promising so I'm not as down on them as I sound sometimes. But I do like to abuse this organization (they deserve it) so you're definitely not wrong.

To an extent but not to the point of giving any benefit of the doubt. It makes logical sense but serves as more of a built in dummy response in this particular case.

I will say this looks like a playoff team if the oline doesn't derail yet another season. Early reports seem promising so I'm not as down on them as I sound sometimes. But I do like to abuse this organization (they deserve it) so you're definitely not wrong.
this is a new staff, so in fairness to them and having the right culture as a fanbase we should all wipe the slate clean which allows them a place where they can implement all of their own philosophies without dealing with negativity. I actually think its important to their scuccess.

Shouldn't you have said "I don’t see any improvements YET. - LOL

I could agree with you then.

It's the new HC's first year with this team and he has clearly made some positive changes. Let's enjoy this season. I anticipate we will have a much more competitive offence. There never was much wrong with our defense.

Totally new concept:
Let's see what the results on the field will be before we start complaining!
This thread isn’t about the new coaching staff, it’s about the GM.
Who was responsible for the Gase and Flores hires, so forgive me if I won’t be as optimistic that he can pick a good coach. He can’t draft football players, that I’m already sure of. And his track record on coaching hires doesn’t look good either.

Totally new concept: let’s not give praise to someone who in 6 years on the job, has not put together a team that has won a single playoff game. A team that has only played in one playoff game - and got annihilated.

As long as we employ someone else to make the 1st round selections, I'm all good with Chris Grier making the selections after that. Do that and tie and gag our owner and we'll perform much better the remainder of the '20s.

Back
Top Bottom