Mr H. Gives Vote of Confidence and Saban tells him he's staying!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr H. Gives Vote of Confidence and Saban tells him he's staying!!!

Oh I don't know...you know the old saying, where there's smoke...there's fire...lmfao.

Joneal7 said:
good...hopefully those rumors will stop
Rumors stop????:sidelol: :sidelol: I will give it 10 minutes before there is another thread about it..10 minutes

dolpns13 said:
He's under contract people...He can't go anywhere

Contract??? That doesn't gaurantee anything these days. Look at Larry Brown in the NBA. :lol:

dolpns13 said:
He's under contract people...He can't go anywhere

You don't know what the contract says, how can you proclaim that?

SCall13 said:
:rolleyes: Isn't that normally true?

if it was then Saban would be the head coach of at least 10 NFL teams and a few more college teams. In fact if it was true coaches would NEVER stay at the same place for more than two years. Cower would be a Titan, Fisher would be a cowboy, Parcells would of coached every team in the NFL, etc...

Roman529 said:
Contract??? That doesn't gaurantee anything these days. Look at Larry Brown in the NBA. :lol:

It meant something at least, since Brown got fired and then NY had to pay him $18M in damages for breaching the contract.

Normally the "Vote of Confidence" is the kiss of death.

Curiously..............

Roman529 said:
i dont follow the NBA...whos larry brown?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

Happens at the end of every sports season. The manager/coach gets the "Vote of Confidence" then the axe drops.

Just curious.............

FWIW: I don't believe Wayne would do it(year two?) then again I'm not Wayne.

Back
Top Bottom