Mr. Ross, No More Half Measures! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. Ross, No More Half Measures!

Said this a year ago. Start over. Tear the entire management structure down. Bring in one proven guy to run the whole thing. Give him a budget and then get out of the way. Personally, I would appeal to Belichick's pride and try to pry him away from New England. Let him show the world he can win without Brady. Plus he gets to beat up on the Pats twice a season.
I agree but Ross is so disconnected, I doubt he knows anything about finding that one guy. He's not a football guy. He's a guy who just happens to own an NFL team.

Well the Bills are 4-7 and riding a two game winning streak but the wins are over two of the crappiest teams in the league. Jacksonville has lost 7 games in a row. The win over Minnesota to me was more of Minnesota overlooking them and ahead to the Rams. But I get your point. We are still 6 point favorites and should be 7-4.
I’d reserve a spot on that “crappiest teams in the league” list for one more........

Not gonna happen.

What will happen is a Defensive coordinator removal imo.

Ya, I think you are right, which is sad. But perhaps we can get that clean break FINALLY in 2020 just in time for a great QB draft class. Tannenbaum, Grier and Gase need to be purged TOGETHER. No more cobbling together regimes!

The sad thing is that it appears GMs end up doing better for teams after they leave the Dolphins, like Rick Spielman (Vikings) and Jeff Ireland (Saints). Maybe we need to look into purging out entire scouting infrastructure... Something is up.

Not gonna happen.

What will happen is a Defensive coordinator removal imo.
That should be the first announcement we hear today or tomorrow.

Next week should be who the new OC is (cause the current OC is a doofus) and that Gase will surrender offensive play calling to the booth.

Back
Top Bottom