MSN article agreeing that Tanny is overlooked | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MSN article agreeing that Tanny is overlooked

There was a graphic on one of the many football shows on one of the many sports networks Monday morning that read “Young Guns” and listed 12 quarterbacks in their first, second or third years with their respective 2013 records.

Andrew Luck. Robert Griffin III. Russell Wilson. Cam Newton. Andy Dalton. Colin Kaepernick. Jake Locker. Christian Ponder. Brandon Weeden. Terrelle Pryor. EJ Manuel.

Heck of a group, right? Sure, but someone was missing.

A guy who has got his team off to a blazing 2-0 start to the season. A guy who’s won two road games against overhyped summertime teams. A guy who was a top-10 pick, led his team to seven wins in 16 starts in his rookie year, and a guy who was playing wide receiver for his college team fewer than four years ago.

What’d Ryan Tannehill ever do to the media? For whatever reason, no one is batting an eye at the Dolphins’ second-year quarterback. Where’s the magazine puff piece? Where’s the introspective, fish-eyed lens on his rise to prominence? Keep looking. Dude is boring, I guess. If boring equals wins, I’d take him as my franchise quarterback.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...l-is-underrated-picks-games-scores-nfl-091813

I would take Thill over all but maybe Luck and Kap. Even then with his ceiling he may end up being the best of the bunch.

It's not anything against RT, I think there is a media bias towards Miami teams... For some reason we never get respect until we start dominating everybody. Dolphins, UM, Heat..

Weeden? Young gun?
Dude turns 30 in less than a month

It's not anything against RT, I think there is a media bias towards Miami teams... For some reason we never get respect until we start dominating everybody. Dolphins, UM, Heat..

You know why that is? Most of these sportscasters and writers are from the northeast, which BTW is an area we hate and an area that hates us. All our division foes are from there. In all sports. Think about it, we know the sportscasters and who they're favorite teans are...Jets, Giants, NE, etc.. That's why we aren't talked about or liked

Back
Top Bottom