Msn's Way-too-early 2020 Nfl Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Msn's Way-too-early 2020 Nfl Mock Draft

If it were up to me you would be crowned FinHavens Boldest!:good::hclap::cheers:

Good quality to have. Doesn’t make you right though necessarily lol. We’ll see how it plays out. I hope Rosen balls out, too. I’d love to see how they maneuver the picks to fill out the lines. With Flores here, I have a feeling they’ll build a NASTY front 7.

Well I am of the opinion that Rosen might actually play well enough but with a rookie head coach, mash unit of wide receivers, questionable oline and no real defensive ends capable of rushing the passer we certainly could loose pretty much every game. Which is why it was personally hard for me to get on with the Rosen pick this year. The trade value was definitely there. Any other year I would be on board with Rosen.

Yes I comprehend the theory that you draft a QB every year till you hit. Timing was just crummy and I can't see us passing on Tua next year even with a decent performance by Rosen. Which could mean a QB controversy never a good thing.

No, what they did was take the better player that's going to produce more. Failed drug tests for PED's and character aside.

I don't know how anyone could've watched Christian Wilkins and Dexter Lawrence play football, either in 2017 or in 2018, and come away believing that Lawrence was better at it.

He measured well but he doesn't play all that well. Maybe he will going forward. This sort of projection is far from certain. But the better football player was Wilkins.

Agree on all points.

Depends how Rosen fairs this year, if he looks legit we need to add a top DE next year then we can go WR in the 2nd in a WR heavy draft. If we are in position for Tua that's how you go. Follow it up with a 2nd round WR and then OL around him

Early projections have Miami around 5 wins. That would put them in the top 10 for the draft, but not number one overall.

Maybe it's the fan in me and the after glow from the drat, but I can see the Dolphins overachieving by a few wins and being closer to .500.

If Rosen somehow shows his talent isn't for show and develops into something for Miami; it pushes the rebuild up by at least a year. That would be huge for Miami in 2020. It looks on the surface that DT, Safety and CB outside of CB #2, could be crossed off the draft list. That would allow Miami to take advantage of that top 5 pick and select one of the stud DE, WR or OT that could be available in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom