msu final four post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

msu final four post

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
ok i know its not fin related but im a huge fin fan and right now i live in east lansing michigan...wow what a night...the spartans have great fans...never have i walked a street with 4 thousand people cheering,singing and dancing...what a game! what a night!

Their celebration will end next week.

yeah...this thread will get moved......but since we're talking about it!!!!

(Since my Red Raiders are out)......GO HEELS!!!!!!

um, I am not really big into basketball. Well since I am a Big Ten fan and I can't stand MSU(sorry aj13) I will say go Illinois!

Doktor Ivel said:
i need illinois to lose, sryy nublar.
If they lose, then they lose. Really doesn't matter to me. My college team is Penn State, and since their basketball team couldn't shoot balls into the Atlantic Ocean off a pier,I just don't give a hoot.

Illini all the way. I hope North Carolina wins and we meet N.C. in the National Championship if we can get past Louisville. I have a few friends who are tar heels fans so i would to see them face each other.

Nublar7 said:
If they lose, then they lose. Really doesn't matter to me. My college team is Penn State, and since their basketball team couldn't shoot balls into the Atlantic Ocean off a pier,I just don't give a hoot.
ok....i like Iowa, but really what can you say about them?:roflmao:

aj13 said:
.the spartans have great fans...never have i walked a street with 4 thousand people cheering,singing and dancing...what a game! what a night!

You're new to East Lansing, huh? The city where they have to call it March Magic due to the propensity of the citizens to riot.

I love MSU, but let's not get carried away :)

touchmymarino, ive lived here for a couple years and have seen my fair share of riots...but tonight, seemed like something different...it was insane yet not so much a riot...just a great time had by all...

East Lansing is great and I really miss the bar scene. But a final four berth without a riot? Next thing you know, AJ won't be throwing the pick6.

I'll say this, there /would/ have been a riot if we lost. Sparks' foot was on the line!

It's good to know there are Fins fans up here. This whole state seems to be in love with NE via Brady.

Back
Top Bottom