finsfan4life

In Dawn We Trust!
Reaction score
For some reason, I thought we did this before, but since Profootballtalk is doing every teams version of Mt. Rushmore, let's do it again. 4 people to represent the Dolphins organization. My votes go to...

Don Shula
Dan Marino
Bob Griese
Jason Taylor

The last pick is the most difficult. It was down to JT, Larry Csonka, or Zach Thomas for me. What players get your votes?

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
For some reason, I thought we did this before, but since Profootballtalk is doing every teams version of Mt. Rushmore, let's do it again. 4 people to represent the Dolphins organization. My votes go to...

Don Shula
Dan Marino
Bob Griese
Jason Taylor

The last pick is the most difficult. It was down to JT, Larry Csonka, or Zach Thomas for me. What players get your votes?

Hmm tough one
Joe Robbie
Don Shula
Dan Marino
Bob Griese

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
What WV said. I will change it up and put our founding father in there and manny fernadez because his and csonkas mug would look cool on the side of a mountain.

Robbie
Shula
Fernandez
Csonka

PJack

Second String
Reaction score
Shula
Marino
Czonka
Zach Thomas

Several other deserving candidates, but those are my first gut choices.

joenhre

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Shula
Marino
Czonka
Jake Scott (Was going to go with Zach Thomas or Bob Griese but decided to go with someone who hasn't been mentioned yet)

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Any Rushmore that would not include the owner that did everything in his power to hire one of the greatest nfl coaches ever would be incomplete

Dr. Phin

Scout Team
Reaction score
What WV said. I will change it up and put our founding father in there and manny fernadez because his and csonkas mug would look cool on the side of a mountain.

Robbie
Shula
Fernandez
Csonka

Fernandez owned SB VII...

Top Bottom