Mueller wants more picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mueller wants more picks

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Quote:
We need (immediate contributions) from two or three picks this year," Mueller said. "For the next two or three years, we need an influx of young talent. If we say the free-agent class this year is so-so, it puts even more pressure to hit. I wish we had a bunch more picks

Warning: This is a mock draft is based on annoying,hypothetical and controversial trades.

The scenario is predicated on losing Yeremiah Bell on a 2nd round tenure to Denver and losing Welker on a 3rd round tender to San Francisco.

A trade of Randy McMichael and our 6th and 7th round picks to Oakland for their 2nd round pick.

A trade of Marty Booker(definitely not performance related,rather cap related) to Green Bay for their 3rd round pick.

A trade down with the Ravens. Our #9 for their 1,2,5. Assuming Adrian Petersen slides to the #9; many other possible scenario's exist.

FA acquisitions: Ken Hamlin-Safety and Kevin Curtis-WR and a LT to a 1 or 2 year contract.

Draft:
#29 Khalil-Center
#33 Jarvis Moss-DE/OLB
#40 Houston-CB
#56 Bryan Leonard-RB/FB
#61 Aaron Rouse-Safety
#71-Doug Free-OT
#74-Manuel Ramirez-OG
#78-Earl Everett-LB
#104-Paul Williams-WR
#157-Jared Zabransky-QB

We cut: Mckinney,James,Anderson,Harrington,Carter and Wilkinson.
We keep: Bowens,Vickerson,Jones,Lemon,Barnes,Jacox,Tractor Traylor, Marcus Vick and Toniu Fonuti.

awful just awful, no team is the history of football have or will make that many trades

so why even do it, its not even close to realistic

wow man... by him saying he wants more picks i would expect a trade down in the first and picking up a second or third round pick... but you just made one of the craziest posts ive ever seen haha. not only is this completely unrealistic, but i also dont really agree with the picks, i wouldnt spend a first on kalil but an early second i would, and i would definately pick up stanton in the second if we dont get quinn and trade down.

Quote:
We need (immediate contributions) from two or three picks this year," Mueller said. "For the next two or three years, we need an influx of young talent. If we say the free-agent class this year is so-so, it puts even more pressure to hit. I wish we had a bunch more picks

where is this quote from?

That's a comment that 'should' be accurate EVERY draft ... and regardless of the FA class, the most you should look to pick up is 1-2 top end FAs ... 1-2 middle tear, and then the roster 'round outs' for depth.

For your trades .... If'n I'm trading a WR it's CC ... but not for a 3d rounder of course and not at all if he substantially restructures [then Booker actually would become a possibility]

Also, truly doubt that we'd trade out of the top 10 all the way to 29 ... that's basically trading out of the 1st round. I don't see us trading out of the top 15-17, if we can find a trading partner at all. It's also my opinion, that you don't make any draft position trades until draft day, since you truly never really know how its going to play out.

I won't heckle folks on their draft picks ... because you never know how the draft will unfold.

We should be able to get alot more for the 9th pick than just the a late 1st,2nd, and 5th.

Quote:

Warning: This is a mock draft is based on annoying,hypothetical and controversial trades.

The scenario is predicated on losing Yeremiah Bell on a 2nd round tenure to Denver and losing Welker on a 3rd round tender to San Francisco.

A trade of Randy McMichael and our 6th and 7th round picks to Oakland for their 2nd round pick.

A trade of Marty Booker(definitely not performance related,rather cap related) to Green Bay for their 3rd round pick.

A trade down with the Ravens. Our #9 for their 1,2,5. Assuming Adrian Petersen slides to the #9; many other possible scenario's exist.

FA acquisitions: Ken Hamlin-Safety and Kevin Curtis-WR and a LT to a 1 or 2 year contract.

Draft:
#29 Khalil-Center
#33 Jarvis Moss-DE/OLB
#40 Houston-CB
#56 Bryan Leonard-RB/FB
#61 Aaron Rouse-Safety
#71-Doug Free-OT
#74-Manuel Ramirez-OG
#78-Earl Everett-LB
#104-Paul Williams-WR
#157-Jared Zabransky-QB

We cut: Mckinney,James,Anderson,Harrington,Carter and Wilkinson.
We keep: Bowens,Vickerson,Jones,Lemon,Barnes,Jacox,Tractor Traylor, Marcus Vick and Toniu Fonuti.

There's no such thing as a 3rd round tender, so the Welker scenario is fictitious. And Jarvis Moss is a first round pick. Dont like your draft scenario either.

Back
Top Bottom