Mularkey/Capers story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mularkey/Capers story

IowaDolfan

IowaDolfan
Reaction score
Can't someone please photoshop the bills logo of Mularkey's picture? Its giving me an upset stomach. I think this is a good article. I'm glad we have two experienced guys to head up the oc and dc jobs. Even if it is for one or two years until they are considered for other jobs. Three people that have NFL head coaching experience is definitely a plus. I know, there's the too many chiefs not enough indians theory, but I think Saban is the perfect capatin, I'm sure Mike and Dom know who's boss. I'm sure they also know that even though he's the head man, he greatly respects their opinions and ideas.

IowaDolfan said:
Can't someone please photoshop the bills logo of Mularkey's picture? Its giving me an upset stomach. I think this is a good article. I'm glad we have two experienced guys to head up the oc and dc jobs. Even if it is for one or two years until they are considered for other jobs. Three people that have NFL head coaching experience is definitely a plus. I know, there's the too many chiefs not enough indians theory, but I think Saban is the perfect capatin, I'm sure Mike and Dom know who's boss. I'm sure they also know that even though he's the head man, he greatly respects their opinions and ideas.

I agree. Saban got a great amount of respect around the league for our strong finish last year and I don't think that Capers and Mularkey would have signed on if this was Saban's first year. I think they are great additions to our staff as well being that they have head coaching experience and they were very good coordinators in the NFL. Off topic, but I see your an Iowa fan. I'm sure you think highly of Roth and I was wondering what you thought of how he will pan out in the next few years. He didn't have a big rookie year, but do you see him making big strides and being a good player in the next few years?

Back
Top Bottom