Munoz QUITS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Munoz QUITS!

he's being a kittie because he wasnt drafted

But I never found my identify playing football," he said. "Football isn't who I am.

When I read this part...it made me think of a Fin who left the game early...but I respect M. Munoz...the way he left the game was much more classy than...we'll us FinFans know who...I don't need to mention him anymore!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
But I never found my identify playing football," he said. "Football isn't who I am.

When I read this part...it made me think of a Fin who left the game early...but I respect M. Munoz...the way he left the game was much more classy than...we'll us FinFans know who...I don't need to mention him anymore!!!

Go Fins!!!

He contradicted himself.He said he loved the game and he has passion for the game just before the draft.

minus said:
He contradicted himself.He said he loved the game and he has passion for the game just before the draft.

Maybe...he loved the $$$...maybe he wanted to get a contract and not sign as an UFA...which would be less $$$??? I don't know but...at least he didn't screw some team over.

Not sure what kind of opportunities he was talking about as far as doors opening. But I can tell you this much, if he does go get his MBA - the first year salary coming out (after spending $130K and 2 years lost wages getting it) is about half the minimum NFL salary. If he has a passion for the game, I don't know why he wouldn't try to join a team and give himself a shot for a year in the NFL to see how he measures up.

I'll tell you what - I don't want him playing here now. Any player that allows others to define how good he is ("not getting drafted is a good indication [that he's not cut out for it]"), doesn't have the heart I want to see. Can you imagine a guy like Zach Thomas ever saying "well if no one else believes in me they must be right". If you think you're good enough then you shouldn't listen to others, put yourself in a position to prove them wrong.

It's difficult living up to your father's legend. Reminds me of Jared Payton. Although I believe Jared is in the Europe league.

I bet if daddy wasn't a loaded with NFL caliber cash, this ole boy'd be singing a different song. So, let him quit and spend Daddy's money...peace.

Back
Top Bottom