Murderers Row playoff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Murderers Row playoff

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
So this playoff push is literally the "if you want to be the best you have to beat the best" situation.

1st round matchup more than likely will be Pitt who is one of the hottest teams right now and a team nobody wants to face. IF we get past them and I think I speak for everyone when I say we definitely have a shot, we then will be at NE. If we beat NE then most likely we will be at KC who I think with the Carr injury is the obvious team to advance to AFC championship game.

I know there are scenerios that give us a Longshot chance at being the 5th seed but this scenerio is most likely.

So this playoff push is literally the "if you want to be the best you have to beat the best" situation.

1st round matchup more than likely will be Pitt who is one of the hottest teams right now and a team nobody wants to face. IF we get past them and I think I speak for everyone when I say we definitely have a shot, we then will be at NE. If we beat NE then most likely we will be at KC who I think with the Carr injury is the obvious team to advance to AFC championship game.

I know there are scenerios that give us a Longshot chance at being the 5th seed but this scenerio is most likely.

Reminiscent of the 2007 NY Giants run. They had a MASSIVE path to the Super Bowl that year, including the Cheatriots.

#OneGameAtATime

99% of us never thought we'd be here at the beginning of the season. At this point, you honestly have to believe that anything is possible.

The good news is that Pittsburgh is worse against the run than even we are.

Ajayi will light them up again.

Steelers are hot but are we not the HOTTEST Team at the moment with 9 and 1 for the past 10 games...

Yea all the analysts are conveniently forgetting we beat them; ran for over 200 yds and their run d hasn't improved much

Steelers are hot but are we not the HOTTEST Team at the moment with 9 and 1 for the past 10 games...

Pure wins and losses definitely, but of course watching the games, outside of the jets game we have not looked like a "hot team" necessarily to me. I may be underestimating the effect of winning close games though.

KC and NE are the two teams i'd least want to face right now. Pittsburgh, having manhandled them once already, I can deal with.

None of these teams scare me. I respect their talent and what they all present. It is the playoffs, don't expect any creampuff matchups, even the Texans with Savage at QB have decent talent.

We should not be scared of Pittsburgh. We are built to beat them.

We're not scared of anyone..... BUT

KC will be a mystery

Oakland is overrated and NE will be a challenge but very winnable with a great defensive performance

Hope this helps

Pittsburgh should be worried about us to be honest especially the thought of losing at home to a team that already outplayed you

That's a lot just to get there. Then you'd have to beat the best offensive line in football to win the Championship. It really does come down to Gase and the coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of these teams scare me. I respect their talent and what they all present. It is the playoffs, don't expect any creampuff matchups, even the Texans with Savage at QB have decent talent.

We will get a good idea of how this team will be in the playoffs this week at home against NE. I hope the stadium is packed with Dolphins fans!

During Pittsburgh's win streak, they beat the Browns, the Tolkien-led Colts, Giants by 10, Bills by 7, Bengals by 4, and Ravens by 4. Close games happen to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom