Musa Smith? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Musa Smith?

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
What is everyone's thoughts on Musa Smith? I saw him last night in the Ravens and Eagles game, and I thought he looked pretty good. He seems to hit the hole quickly and runs with power. Musa and Minor might not be to bad of a combo, and he could probably be had for not too much. I don't know, just a thought. :)

PrOpAiN said:
What is everyone's thoughts on Musa Smith? I saw him last night in the Ravens and Eagles game, and I thought he looked pretty good. He seems to hit the hole quickly and runs with power. Musa and Minor might not be to bad of a combo, and he could probably be had for not too much. I don't know, just a thought. :)

Musa would be excellent. give them our 2 thirds? i would do it! but still dont think it would happen since jamal lewis is due in court in future.

finfan54 said:
Musa would be excellent. give them our 2 thirds? i would do it! but still dont think it would happen since jamal lewis is due in court in future.
No way Baltimore trades Smith, with JL's future in question.

fin-fan.....2 thirds for a guy who mite not be better then what we have is a rediculous price.

orange crush...yup.

Back
Top Bottom