Muschamp Scouting Saftey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Muschamp Scouting Saftey?

IHearJimi

Representing the 515
Reaction score
From NFL (dot) com.

Hedg**** is the only other player on the defensive side of the ball listed. I think we're looking at Gerard.

In total, 15 teams were there. Five defensive backs coaches were in attendance, including new Dolphins defensive assistant Will Muschamp and Dallas' Mike MacIntyre.

Player Position Gil's comments
Jason Brown C Brown (6-2½, 309) ran his 40s in 5.14 and 5.20. He also lifted the strength bar 26 times.

Darian Durant QB Durant (5-11, 224) ran his 40s in 4.60 and 4.65, did a 35-inch vertical jump, a 9-foot-10 long jump, a 4.44 short shuttle, an 11.48 long shuttle and a 6.93 three-cone drill. He added 18 strength reps.

Madison Hedge**** FB/DE Hedge**** (6-3, 259) did position drills only. Following the workout, Seattle's Stump Mitchell put him through a personal workout.

Chad Scott RB Scott (5-8¼, 199) ran his 40s in 4.47 and 4.51. He had a 32½-inch vertical jump, a 9-foot-6 long jump, a 4.24 short shuttle, an 11.43 long shuttle, a 6.98 three-cone drill and 19 reps.

Gerard Sensabaugh S Sensabaugh (6-0½, 211) stood on his numbers from the combine. He did do a 3.96 short shuttle, a 10.54 long shuttle, a 6.81 three-cone drill and no reps.

Sporting News has him listed as an OLB #18

Compaired to Cato June, Colts
6-0 216 4.55

Bottom Line:
Sensabaugh needs time and coaching, and some team will make him a developmental prospect and draft him late on Day 2. He has natural ability & could help immediatly on special teams. Grade 3.3

Enjoy!

I don't think so!

I believe they are looking at Sensabaugh and Jason Brown. I've been telling you guys about these two for some time now. Here's their info:

Jason Brown C 6-3 312 5/5/1983 SR Henderson, NC (Northern Vance HS)

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/c/jasonbrown.html

2004 All-ACC candidate Rimington Award Candidate as the nation’s top center (2003, 2004) Ranked the No. 9 center in the country by The Sporting News Has started 27 games in his career, including 24 straight at center • Has excel-lent quickness for an offensive lineman of his size • One of the strongest players in the country according to UNC strength and conditioning coordinator Jeff Connors • Set school records in each of the last three years for offensive linemen in the weight room • Has the UNC record in the squat (775 lbs.) and power clean (419 lbs.) and his combined pounds lifted in the squat, bench press, and power clean are a school record (1,669 lbs.) • Twice earned “Super Ram†status in the weight room and is a three-time member of UNC’s strength & conditioning honor roll • Offensive line coach Hal Hunter says Brown has NFL potential and could be one of the best centers ever to play at North Carolina • He and his wife, Tay, were married July 25, 2003.

Gerald Sensabaugh FS 6-2 210 6/13/1983 SR Kingsport, TN (Dobyns Bennett HS)

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/s/geraldsensabaugh.html

Enrolled in January 2003 after playing three seasons at East Tennessee State University • Came to Carolina after ETSU eliminated the football program following the 2003 season •Started three years at ETSU at safety • Two-time first-team All-Southern Conference selection and was named third-team I-AA All-America by The Sports Network in 2003 • Earned "Super Ram" status in the weight room this spring • Set UNC record for vertical jump (41.5") by a defensive back.

Back
Top Bottom