Must get replies ASAP | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must get replies ASAP

Alright peeps, here is the deal. I called up the post office, and they said that a flat rate would be $7.00 per shirt (nation wide). Thus, each shirt would cost $16 with S&H.

Laurie, our graphic artist, is designing a new Miami Dolphins Screen Saver CD with music of your choice*.

Here are a few options that are present. You can get the shirt for $16 (S&H included). You can also buy just a CD for $10.00 (S&H not included). Or, you can get both the shirt and cd for $25.00, and that includes S&H.

Let me know if you are still in, or if you wish to add something on to your purchase.

Currently, the following people wish to purchase a t-shirt:

1- dolfan87... XL
2- dolphan39... L
3- dolfan06... XL
4- inFINSible... L
5- WharfRat... XL
6- IceStorm... M
7- MDFINFAN... L
8- Miamian... L
9- Sherif... XL
10- bigbry... 2XL (not sure of the cost increase just yet)
11 through 15- Robert Hoffman... XL
16- DolFan899... L

Please let me know if you wish to change your order, or if you wish to cancel.

There are two options for payment. You can either send me a check, or pay via PayPal. If you wish to pay via PayPal, use the email address: andrewt@adelphia.net

If you wish to pay by check, please email me at the above address, and I will email you my address. Please include your user name in the email.

* If we can not find the song that you have choosen, you will have to choose another song. You can, however, simply choose to have the Miami Dolphins fight song.

dumb question

you want me/us to pay now - correct ?

Alright, I found a cheaper deal at BJ's Wholesale Club.

I can lower the price down to $13.00 per shirt. (bigbry, your costs will be $14.50). Note, you can now get the shirt and CD combo pack for $23.00.

Again, please pay me via paypal. Send it to andrewt@adelphia.net

If you prefer to send a check, please email me at andrewt@adelphia.net and I will get back to you ASAP.

I sent money to you on paypal AJ.....Now I just sit back and wait?

Yes, thats all... just wait for the shirts to come in. I am ordering them on Monday (or before). They will take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to get them finished and then mailed to me. Then, I will ship them to everyone that purchased them.

Thus, in my opinion, you will receive the shirts in less than a month. I know this is a long time away, but it will go fast. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Thanks again...

i know dec is a long way off, but you could save some bucks if i picked mine up at the game, there's no rush here!

now if you want to send some finheaven shirts, if you want us to advertise the site, i'll send the money now!

Well, because we aren't making a profit off of these shirts, I was hoping to make this an advertising campaign in a way.

Whatevery you decide to do, let me know. Either way though, I'll need the payment of at least the shirt ($9.00) , then I can give it to you at a game. If you want me to mail you the shirt, send a payment of $13.00 through PayPal or a check.

Thanks

Here is a quick update:

1- dolfan87... XL (paid)
2- dolphan39... L (paid)
3- dolfan06... XL (paid)
4- inFINSible... L (paid)
5- WharfRat... XL
6- IceStorm... M
7- MDFINFAN... L (waiting for a check)
8- Miamian... L (waiting for a check)
9- Sherif... XL (paid)
10- bigbry... 2XL
11 through 15- Robert Hoffman... XL
16- DolFan899... L

If I left anyone out, please let me know and I will look into the matter.

Again, please pay me via paypal. Send it to andrewt@adelphia.net

If you prefer to send a check, please email me at andrewt@adelphia.net and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you...

PS: If you are waiting for a paycheck, and can not afford one right now, please email me so I know that you plan to buy one in the future...

Back
Top Bottom