Must read for Real Fans!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must read for Real Fans!!!

ffphin said:
But its not guarenteed to be a sucess look at what happened to San Diego with Leaf... That set them back 6 years.
sitting back and not taking risks never works for you

kastofsna120 said:
whatever. i WANT US TO LOSE these next 6 games so we can get leinart and win some super bowls down the road. i don't want to win a few games and draft jimmy williams or whatever and make our defense better, but meanwhile we still have no QB and we win maybe 1-2 more games a season. 6 losses is a nice sacrifice for success

Sorry if you think Leinart is going to win you games by himself....he hasn't and he won't.

fishypete said:
Sorry if you think Leinart is going to win you games by himself....he hasn't and he won't.

Agreed. One player can't lead a team to the SB by himself. I'm sure that Leinart will be a very good QB, but that doesn't mean that he can lead a team to the SB.

I'm not saying that but wishing your team to lose is treasen (misspelled). I just can't wish that uppon the Fins for a player who may or may not be a new Leaf or a new Peyton.

NCDolphan said:
This is a post to those of you I deem, the "so-called fans" of the Miami Dolphins. It sickens me to see these posts about, "why watch now" or "Hope we lose so we can pick higher". One word for you ... WAAAAA! Cry me a river, so we aren't going to the playoffs this year. I watch EVERY single game because I am a real Fan. Those of you that can watch a game and hope we lose make me sick. If you want the number 1 pick so bad then pull for frickin Houston. Wonder why we struggle to sell out a home game. I hate that some fans of MY team are so fake. If you agree with me, then I apologize and you are welcome over for Ribs and cold beer for the Raider game.

Sincerely,
Patient Fan who understands it takes time to build a TEAM!

P.S. If you take offense to this then you are whom I speak of.
Totally agree Bro!

The Dolphins need a winning attitude more than a high draft pick... we get draft picks regardless of our record

Agreed frerotte is obviously not the answer. There are other good QB's in draft (3 may still declare) not to mention a trade possibility with SD for Rivers who is a proven winner. (4 Bowl game MVP, including senior bowl) I would prefer him anyway. You build a TEAM with the draft, and teams aren't built with all top 5 picks. I hope i don't have to list the stars.....Brady (6th) and so on.

NCDolphan said:
Agreed frerotte is obviously not the answer. There are other good QB's in draft (3 may still declare) not to mention a trade possibility with SD for Rivers who is a proven winner. (4 Bowl game MVP, including senior bowl) I would prefer him anyway. You build a TEAM with the draft, and teams aren't built with all top 5 picks. I hope i don't have to list the stars.....Brady (6th) and so on.
build with the draft, yet trade draft picks for a crappy QB? i'd be more impressed with rivers' bowl MVPs if they were in something better than the citrus bowl

you people act like i said leinart will be the only reason we win. OBVIOUSLY we need better and younger players on defense, more consistency from the receviers and some more depth up front on the o-line would be nice. but we're not gonna do ANYTHING without a franchise QB, unless you think first round exits every year is something

and rivers sucks, let's cut the talk on him

Great post man.... i was thinking the same thing ...... yes our season is over .. but that doesn't meen we can't keep winning ...

Yeah Rivers is awful. Try Gator bowl, not to mention Senior bowl, so study up before you spew garbage.
http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=35663

You may not want him but try and refrain from saying such idiotic things. Anyway we are getting of topic, you can build a solid team with draft picks like any other team. Losing out does more damage to the team than picking 4 picks higher.

NCDolphan said:
Yeah Rivers is awful. Try Gator bowl, not to mention Senior bowl, so study up before you spew garbage.
http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=35663

You may not want him but try and refrain from saying such idiotic things. Anyway we are getting of topic, you can build a solid team with draft picks like any other team. Losing out does more damage to the team than picking 4 picks higher.
lol, i know what he was MVP of. i just don't care. that means absolutely nothing in the NFL. he has no arm, bad mechanics, and doesn't read the defense down the field. doesn't sound good to me. maybe in college at the citrus bowl

actually it wasn't the citrus bowl he was the MVP of. it was two tangerine bowls and the "micronpc.com bowl." very prestigous. he's quite the winner

kastofsna120 said:
he has no arm, bad mechanics, and doesn't read the defense down the field.

bad mechanics? has one the quickest releases in football, theres no hitch or problem with it at all. he has a decent arm, cant say i agree with any of that.

Nappy Roots said:
bad mechanics? has one the quickest releases in football, theres no hitch or problem with it at all. he has a decent arm, cant say i agree with any of that.
ehh i meant bad release. and he doesn't have a decent arm, he has a horrible arm

Beat Notre Dame in Gator Bowl in 03 as well. It is amazing you find no talent in one of leading NCAA QB's of all time. but again not what the thread is about. We all know what opinions are like, but losing out will not help us be a better team, and if you can't see that then oh well. May you and Raider nation have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom