MUST SEE Jesse Lumsden *Videos* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MUST SEE Jesse Lumsden *Videos*

Is it just me or does he run funny?

What's in the video is what you get.

He averaged 10 yards a carry in college.

He comes south, to the US Shrine game, and he averages 10 yards a carry.

South Florida said:

True... he did get 10 yards each play, but as John Madden would have said, "I could've drove a Mac Truck throuh that hole". :D

I'll be glad enough if he drafted because he's a CANADIAN.

South Florida said:

He averaged 10 yards a carry in college...this is true.

What is also true is that Canadian "University" football is garbage. It is slow motion CFL. The quarterback play at that level is a joke.

If he is drafted I would be surprised. He might make some team as a special teamer.

In my opinion he'd be better off going to the CFL for a few years and making a name for himself there and then seeing if he could make the jump to the NFL.

Fitz said:
Is it just me or does he run funny?

it's not you. i just watched them 3 times in a row. he takes off funny...and stutter-steps too much. Look at his stride length. He may run fast on the track (longer strides), but after breaking through the first line of defense he never takes off and takes baby-steps too much putting/stuttering around and runs more upright when challenging defenders and leans in at the last split second.

this guy is garbage, no way he'll get drafted especially with him playing canadian football i swear some of the high school football teams i've seen play can beat some of the best canadian league teams

Look I saw the video, and the kid is good but there is only one thing, this is college it's not the NFL it's a whole different ball-park when you get there. I know when I talked to Scott Green who played RB for Carolina and NY jets. and he didnt make it so why do you think this kid will, he doesn't have the burst he doesnt have the break away tackeling. so I would think he would make a better fullback than tailback.

Back
Top Bottom