MUST SEE Jesse Lumsden *Videos* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MUST SEE Jesse Lumsden *Videos*

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jesse Lumsden (Canadian College Football)

6'2 222

4.45 40 (from private workout 2 days ago for 5 NFL team reps)

Will be having a private workout on the 7th for Seattle.

8 Games Played
178 Carries
1816 Yards
10.20 YPC average
227 YPG average
21 Touchdowns

I've seen this kid play. He's the real deal. Matches Ronnie Brown for size and speed at the back spot.

I'm not saying he's better than H2, but he's definitely the steal of the draft.

These are clips of his from the NCAA East/West Shrine game.

His college highlight reel is ridiculous but I can't seem to find it.

Also, you can get a look at the Harvard QB, Fitzpatrick, who Aced his Wunderlick and has been mentioned in the later rounds of Dolphins mock drafts.

Video

Jesse Lumsden Play Two
Jesse Lumsden Play Three

he doesnt seem to have any explosion, maybe a quick 40 time, but that dont make him fast or quick.

South Florida said:
Well, it actually makes him very very fast.

He may be fast in terms of running on a track, but after watching him play i don't think he is fast in terms of a football player...

Lazy1 said:
He may be fast in terms of running on a track, but after watching him play i don't think he is fast in terms of a football player...

exactly what i meant.

Be real.....this kid will not be drafted :shakeno: so if the dolphins want they could sign him as FATeams won't take a chance on someone that they've only seen some footage of and who has had a few good workouts.

With the INSANE amount of good RBs with full-time starter potential it's useless drafting this kid even. RB is becoming increasingly difficult to get into the league at.

"His college highlight reel is ridiculous but I can't seem to find it."

You cant find his highlight reel b/c they hardly televise any games up here. I've seen him play too but against inferior competition. He will not get drafted.

Wow this guy has too much explosion for me, two runs for about 13 yards. Lets trade for the last pick in the draft and get him, and make him happy by getting drafted. He may make it in the league 4 years from now, like Flutie. :o Wow they got some good clips for this bums website. Typical runs against college players are considered great to the canadians, but he'll be able to run for a lot against NFL players? Doesn't make sense too me. How sad is Canadian football.

Back
Top Bottom