Must watch: Preston Williams TD, future NFL star | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must watch: Preston Williams TD, future NFL star

P.Williams is going to be as good as he wants.
He's a really exciting talent. Can't wait to see his potential when we can offer the QB some decent protection.

Also, Kudos to D.Parker he played a nice game and made some nice catches too.

Watch (sound on) him break ankles on his way to a toe-tapping TD. This kid is gonna be something.

That's a good observation on that route typically the receiver cuts it towards that back pylon. You can tell that's what the corner was playing and expecting based on this body position and last minute pivot towards that angle.
P.Williams, with a savvy feet chop, slight body lane, baited him and then sharply changed direction.

Beautiful and nuance stuff to his route running. Art on the playing field.

Might be time to promote him from my taxi squad.

He was great in his senior year and we all know he wasn't drafted because of off the field stuff. The talent has always been there. Glad he's getting a real chance this year and we better hold onto him.

Nasty route (smooth, little lean to corner, little stutter, and the DB breaks an ankle) and even better catch/toe tap in the back of the endzone. Looks like this pup bites and I am liking what I am seeing out of PW.

He got some love from Burleson on GMFB for his "Toe Drag Swag" segment.

I ended up at a 21 table for a few hours in Reno back when Burleson was in college. He was a cool dude back then, still seems to be.

I picked up both William's and Parker at the end of my FFL draft... figured one of them might work out.
Yesterday, I put in a claim for Gronkowski and submitted Parker as the cut.

He’s gonna be the number 1 come 2020...when this thing starts to take off! You could see the talent in person when I watched him up close at the Tampa practices.

Back
Top Bottom