Must Win Against Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must Win Against Titans

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Miami must win against the Titans.. It's as simple as that.. With the Patriots pulling out the win against the Broncos, they are now 1 1/2 games ahead of Miami with their BYE week next week while Miami goes to Tennessee..

If Miami wins this game, Miami is only 1 game behind with a game against the Patriots to settle the division winner later in the season.. I'm confident Miami can make things happen..

Let's cheer for OUR team..

To win this week we have to block. I really think the Titans will struggle offensively against us and that the Colts are better than them. If we lose to the Titans we are not a top 5 AFC team.

can we play the chargers a couple of more times this year?...lol

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Miami is under the radar big time now..

Miami loses to the Colts by 6 and Miami is out of the playoff picture?? :lol:

:nono: to Miami Fans..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Miami is under the radar big time now..

Miami loses to the Colts by 6 and Miami is out of the playoff picture?? :lol:

:nono: to Miami Fans..
Rude..of course you guys are in the playoff picture...you are 6th seed right now:lol:

but Miami still shows no heart, and the stretch run will be here in no time...that's why miami fans are laying low, dont wanna get their hope up

"but Miami still shows no heart, and the stretch run will be here in no time...that's why miami fans are laying low, dont wanna get their hope up"

I disagree. heart we have plenty of. it's talent on the O-line. we figure a way to work around that and i believe we are a top 5 team.

I am with you 100%, Rude. We are still in this thing at 5-3. This is the AFC East we're talking about, the freakiest division in football. If we can pull this one out, we'd come home on a two game stretch at 6-3, with New England 7-2.

These next two games right here.. cannot MAKE our season, but they can BREAK it.

You guys MUST beat the Titans, or you are toast.

The Pats however, have no cake games as they play Dallas, Texans, Colts, and Miami.

All good teams. We could very much go 2-2 through that stretch.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

but Miami still shows no heart

Because they lost to the Pats and Colts by less than a touchdown ?

And we should have won both game.

I really don't understand that comment.
:confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

but Miami still shows no heart, and the stretch run will be here in no time...that's why miami fans are laying low, dont wanna get their hope up

Here he is again.

Miami has been in every game this year. That is heart.

Buffalo got blown out by the Jets 30-6 - no heart
Lost 38-5 in prime time - no heart.

Back
Top Bottom