MVP's who step up in our hardest game of the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MVP's who step up in our hardest game of the year

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
Your Dolphins players on O and D who will knock it out.

I'm thinking Clay will get slippery this game and get open alot, make some plays.

On D, I just think Grimes knows Brees and will try to read his mind back there. I'd also love to see Dion be really activein Brees personal space..

Yea i think tanne>wallace will come into fruition this game. Sherm is gonna want to get him involved early.
BTW i want a shirt with ur sig on it. Don is the man!

Haha! Yeah, that pic says so much! I'd like a shirt of Don from the early 90's with his amber sunglasses that says, "The Don." because he looked mafioso in those days, haha!

Tannehill and...

Dion, hopefully, 'cause I think we're gonna NEED him to have a good game if we want to win, especially if Wake and Soliai aren't in there. I doubt they'll throw at Grimes much, if at all.

Would be cool to see Will Davis make an impact. Wouldn't be surprised if the Saints tried to pick on the rookies.

Hoping Brees avoids Grimes unless he is matched up on Colston or Graham.

should be a prime game for mike Wallace but if they want to take him away hartline can pick them apart, a real master of route running.

I'm calling a big game including a turnover from Chris Clemons, that's right Clemons Mr stone hands

Tannehill will be one but Reshad Matthews will be added to the mix to help him get there.

Back
Top Bottom