My 1st Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 1st Mock Draft

Eric-Gofins said:
ih8brady said:
We're not exactly set at QB. Why not take a prospect?

take a prospect.. but not a project.....im ok with taking a QB..not mcpherson

take a project with the 5th or 7th round.... not a 3rd..

this guy has 4 career NCAA starts... no college education... nice rap sheet..

McPherson has had his problems with gambling, but that was in the past. Last year he was the MVP of arena league and he was voted Mr. Football when he signed with FSU. He just recently worked out in Tampa a few days ago and was impressive. He has great size, speed, arm strength, and a quick release. I forsee him taking the mold of a Culpepper if we draft him. He will need atleast 2 years to develop into a quality QB. That is enough time for him to learn this new offense philosophy and give Feeley to prove if he's worth that 2nd round pick we gave up for him.

That would be a sweet draft, but we trade down to the #3 spot, I don't think we'd get a second, mabye a third or forth. With the third, I'd rather draft Orton or Mcpederson(don't know how to spell his name).

I really think McPherson will go Late 2nd, thats why i didnt take him plus i love Orlovsky. I love thorpe as well, hes got blazing speed and would really help as the #3 WR to stretch the field. We have a QB in feely, why waste the #2 on a pick that we dont need, Id rahter upgrade Lamar Gordon then AJ Feely

Back
Top Bottom