My 1st Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 1st Mock Draft

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
Mock Draft
1. Ronnie Brown RB (trade to #3 with Cleveland pickup 2nd)
2a. Ernest Shazor S (Surtain)
2b. David Baas G/C
3. Dan Orlovsky QB
4. Craphonso Thorpe WR
5. Junius Coston C
6. Travis Daniels CB
7. Ryan Claridge OLB

I like this mock with Brown and orlovsky. This would get me excited if we picked up these two players.

we are not going to take a RB or QB in the first. I can guarantee that.

Just curious. I've seen the Cleveland trade reference before. Why do people think Cleveland will want to trade up one spot when they know the Dolphins will probably take a RB. Even if they risk it and the Dolphins don't take a RB, they could still trade down and get value for their pick.

hweitz14 said:

how the hell can u say that. Our 2 biggest needs. We gonna take a WR when we have 2 good ones and an ok 3rd? yuh theres a better chance we take a QB or RB then WR

hweitz14 said:
ok... :shakeno:

in some ways I'd love it if you were correct, coz I'd like Mike Williams - but I really don't think that you are in a position to make such a statement.

smaple said:
Just curious. I've seen the Cleveland trade reference before. Why do people think Cleveland will want to trade up one spot when they know the Dolphins will probably take a RB. Even if they risk it and the Dolphins don't take a RB, they could still trade down and get value for their pick.

Saban has been on Alex Smith alot lately, MY OPINION is hes trying to get the browns to think we are taking him and they want him I THINK.

smaple said:

if the dolphins take a QB... then the Browns will look like idiots... or some other team might trade up... if Browns really want a certain player..they may pay the higher price but at least they got who they wanted...

its like what we did last year to move up one spot to get Carey... even though the Vikings werent going to draft Oline...

finsnchips said:
ok... :shakeno:

in some ways I'd love it if you were correct, coz I'd like Mike Williams - but I really don't think that you are in a position to make such a statement.

If we did take a WR it would be Edwards not Williams IMO

hweitz14 said:

Didnt know we had somebody that knows what Saban is going to do..

:shakeno:

i dont think we have a 6th or 4th round pick... i maybe be wrong....

Finfan86 said:
Saban has been on Alex Smith alot lately, MY OPINION is hes trying to get the browns to think we are taking him and they want him I THINK.

I live in Columbus OH and am around many crazy Browns fans (unfortunately). Anyway, I've heard no talk of interest in Alex Smith. Nothing on web sites either. Where did you hear? Interested, not giving you a hard time.

Eric-Gofins said:
i dont think we have a 6th or 4th round pick... i maybe be wrong....

Not Positive on the 6th now that i think about it, but we do have a 4th

Finfan86 said:
Mock Draft
1. Ronnie Brown RB (trade to #3 with Cleveland pickup 2nd)
2a. Ernest Shazor S (Surtain)
2b. Bryant McFadden CB
3. Dan Orlovsky QB
4. Craphonso Thorpe WR
5. Junius Coston C
6. Daniel Loper OT
7. Ryan Claridge OLB

I doubt that we are going to take a CB that hight. We mave bigger needs then that.

Back
Top Bottom