My 1st Post...What's Up Fin Fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 1st Post...What's Up Fin Fans?

tarfin22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey this is my first post here, this has got to be the best Dolphin board I've ever seen. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 27 year old Fin fan from Tennessee. I fell in love with the Fins at the age of 8 watching the Super Bowl between the Fins/49ers. I've been a huge fan ever since. I'm also a huge UNC Tar Heel fan, thus the name "Tarfin". I know with the Titans in town here in TN, there are still some die hard fin fans around here, me being one of them. I look foward to posting here, it seems like a real good informative board. That's about it, just wanted to say hey to all you fin fans.

Welcome to the board Tarfin...:)

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Welcome to the best source for fINFORMATION on the web....

find a better place and ill give you a dollar.... (outside of miamidolphins.com)

Hey Tarfin22 I'm Noland I'm new on this message board to 4 day's. Best message board ever. I'm from North Carolina and I am one of the biggest tarheel fans ever. Dolphins and Heels rule!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TerryTate

find a better place and ill give you a dollar.... (outside of miamidolphins.com)

But that site looks like our site took a dump in a mud puddle. :lol:

Welcome, but you and Noland's "heels" are gonna get stomped when they play My Duke Blue Devils! Hence my name, DolphinDevil28.

Go Fins, Go Duke!

Dolphindevil28 Duke is puke Wake is fake the one i hate is NC State

I hate duke more rivalry I guess. Duke may win but Carolina is still #1
GO FINS AND HEELS!!!!!!!!!

I can't be but so mean Dolphindevil28 my step mom is a Duke fan. Good luck this year except when you play us you are going to need it.
REYMOND FELTON TO THE HOLE ITS GOOD TARHEELS WIN THEY WIN THE ACC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bandwagon - All (Finfans) are welcome!
but....
Yeah Terps!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom