My 2 Cents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 2 Cents

akaDolphan

Rookie
Reaction score
Some of you on this site need to pick a side and stay there. You Flip Flop more than Reefs for god sake! One minute you want Ross to take a stand and not give in or set a deadline and make a point. The next

minute he is a total retard for not giving into a alright(at BEST) coach and setting a deadline!! WTF?? Is it just me or is anyone else just as confused? Don’t give the coach that much say, but if Bill C or John G

call give them the keys to the city.....Make up your mind? To Give control or Not Give CONTROL, that is the question? You can’t have it both ways, well you can, but that’s not fair. But Life is not fair, RIGHT?

But is it reasonable? I know I know, It’s Bill Friggin Cowher and John Friggin Gruden!! Big Friggin Deal!! NO COACH has ever won a championship with total control over the team (in the NFL), is that a fair and

accurate statement? John Gruden is a good coach (95-81 .540) overall he took over a 4-12 team Oak lead by Joe Bugal. Bill Cowher is a GREAT coach (149-90-1) and he took over a 7-9 team. In 15 years only

had 3 losing seasons, now that’s impressive, but you know what the funny part is? Neither one of them had full control over there team!! and for those thinking about Cowher, here is what he had to say just 3

short days ago: As for coming back after a five-season hiatus from the coaching ranks as an analyst for CBS, Cowher added: "I don't know if I've ever been that ready, honestly . . . Let me tell you, if there's

any doubt, then there's no doubt you're not ready to come back. You have to be all in to take that job."Cowher acknowledged missing some aspects of his 15-year tenure as head coach of the Steelers, but

said:"That's all I did my whole life. Right now I have a chance to have an offseason, a chance to do some traveling and do some things I've never had a chance to do before, and to be honest with you I'm

enjoying that . . ."But with CBS I'm still able to be part of the game, watching the game, watch it evolve, still be somewhat on the inside, but it's not the all-encompassing part of it."And as an analyst, Cowher

said, "You feel a lot better on Mondays.” So that is not even a thinkable option. I do think that we are finally on the right track with OUR team. Ross get’s a lot of crap for being the owner that you all wanted

Wayne to be. Sure he is going to have some bumps in the road, but hey there Mr. Perfect, What if you had Millions of people watching and tracking YOUR every move, think you would raise a few eyebrows?

No not you because your sitting in front of your computer typing in crap you know nothing about. I hardly think your job at Blockbuster Video (NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT)(like the

Wayne reference though) qualifies you for making major decisions on a Multi-Billion dollar Business!! Let’s just all sit back, Relax and see what happens. We all know NOW that Ross had A Very Good Idea

jumping on that plane and being tracked all the way across the US to talk to John H last year. Even if we all don’t agree on how he did it, We can all agree that he was For Sure heading in The RIGHT

DIRECTION!!
Thanks for reading my 2 cents!!

Bill Cowher Interview: http://content.usatoday.com/communi...er-has-turned-down-at-least-three-nfl-teams/1

Last edited by a moderator:
You should space out your post a little...

ones thing for sure, regardless of the etiquette used , ross' attempts to get harbaugh were justified.

Sorry about that, was wiping away my tears and blowing my nose from all the crying and forgot to space it out!!

Back
Top Bottom