fs 2nd round draft
mlb z
olb seau
olb spragan
dt chester
de taylor
dt t bowens
de carter

Who's WR Ch Ch? Chambers? Cheech and Chong? I like the fact that you're a Griese supporter but that depth chart doesn't make sense.

Regan21286 said:
Who's WR Ch Ch? Chambers? Cheech and Chong? I like the fact that you're a Griese supporter but that depth chart doesn't make sense.

chris chambers

that was my likely guess. and i think you mean t. bowens not d bowens, who is a DE.

marcos said:
offence dfence

qb campbell3rd round cb will pool
fb morris cb madison
rb ronnie ss t jones
wr ch ch fs 2nd round draft
wr booker mlb zt
wr derrious ilb seau
te randy ilb spragan
dt chester
de taylor
dt d bowens
de carter

Do you have any kind of brain or are you just a bored 10 year old?!
D bowens isnt even strong enough to be a DE never mind a DT. DTs are carter and chester because bowens may not be fit.
DEs are vonnie holliday and jason taylor
spragam and seau are OLBs not ILBs zach is our only ILB
QB is Feeley or round 1 draftee
FB is heath evens another starting FB which you have left out.
RB will be ronnie or RW

Haha, Marcos = Doktor Ivol FOR SURE!

I can't hold back anymore man. Your posts are so friggin stupid they make me laugh everytime i read them.:roflmao:

Leave the kid alone. I hope Moore can start at OLB. I also think Feeley will start, but Campbell would be a great pick up in the 3rd. I do really like Morris at FB to be completly honest.

fear-the-d said:
QB is Feeley or round 1 draftee

There is no way Smith or Rodgers could possibly be better than Feely will be this year. A Big Ben comes along about once every 5 years.

fitskin said:
There is no way Smith or Rodgers could possibly be better than Feely will be this year. A Big Ben comes along about once every 5 years.

You're right. No way a rookie could put up 54% completions, 19 TDs, 21 INTs, and a 67 QB rating like Feeley has in his 4 glorious years in the NFL. It will be a long time before the draft will produce a rookie QB that good.

Back
Top Bottom