my 2009 mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my 2009 mock

albyfinfan

go fins
Reaction score
ok guys the 1st 5 picks i actually did some research, the rest i just filled in some names just by size and pos.
so here it is

Rd. 1
Clint Sintim, 6-3/254 OLB Virginia

Rd. 2a
Victor "Macho" Harris, 6-0/194 CB VT

Rd. 2b
Ron Brace 6-3/329 DT BC

Rd. 3
Ramses Barden 6-6/225 WR Cal-Poly
or
Brian Robiskie 6-2/207 WR Ohio State

Rd. 4
Chip Vaughn 6-2/215 SS Wake Forest

Rd. 5
Ray Feinga 6-5/329 OG BYU

Rd.7a
Antonio Appleby 6-4/250 ILB Virginia
Rd.7b
C.J. Davis 6-3/314 OG Pitt.
Rd. 7c
George Bussey 6-2/304 OG Lousville

ok guys so let me have it what do u think

Your thoughts and your guesses are just as good as those using this website. People make me laugh by saying, "Oh, no, we don't want him . . ." You don't know anything about the players BP and Company are considering. You don't know who they may speak to in free agency. You don't know who they may let go or trade for. You can guess all you want to and you could pick any player that you want. But when the users on this site insult your guesses and your choices, frankly, they are ignorant because they know just as much as you. So ALL of you, keep on having fun and keep on playing your OWN guessing game and DON'T ask for permission or someone else's thoughts. Theirs are no better than yours.

Your thoughts and your guesses are just as good as those using this website. People make me laugh by saying, "Oh, no, we don't want him . . ." You don't know anything about the players BP and Company are considering. You don't know who they may speak to in free agency. You don't know who they may let go or trade for. You can guess all you want to and you could pick any player that you want. But when the users on this site insult your guesses and your choices, frankly, they are ignorant because they know just as much as you. So ALL of you, keep on having fun and keep on playing your OWN guessing game and DON'T ask for permission or someone else's thoughts. Theirs are no better than yours.

okayyyy, so was that a thunbs up r down

We need a big center. I like going Big up front first. I haven't done any research yet but we need more depth up front.

damn that would be a sexy draft man but i dont see us getting all those guys but i would take it in a heart beat forget about a center if we could get those kind of guys with our first 5 picks we also are bringing in a few o linemen

trade sintim for wood from louisville and I am game with the rest of them.

wood can play center or guard. so if the satele injury is true and he stays there, we'd have a a great guard. if not we got a very capable center.

I'd not shed a tear if we got those guys though, although very unlikely!!

Back
Top Bottom