13. Kevin Burnett ILB
14. Cameron Wake OLB
15. Jared Odrick DE
16. Kendall Langford DE
17. Paul Soliai DT or move Randy Starks back to DT
18. Yeremiah Bell SS
19. Dan Carpenter K
20. Brandon Fields P
- Sad to say that out of 53 players I would only keep 20 smh.

Draft:
1. Andrew Luck QB Stanford
2. Coby Fleener TE Stanford
- I think Luck would love that pick lol.
3-7. A possible #2 Receiver and use the rest of the picks to help out the Defense.

Depth Chart:

Offense
QB- Andrew Luck
HB- Daniel Thomas
Speed Back- Reggie Bush
FB- Charles Clay
WR- Brandon Marshall
WR- Clyde Gates or Draft Pick/Free Agent
Slot Receiver- Davone Bess
TE- Coby Fleener
TE- Charles Clay
LT- Jake Long
LG- Ben Grubbs
C- Mike Pouncey
RG- Nate Garner
RT- Jared Gaither

Defense
CB- Vontae Davis
CB- Sean Smith
Slot Corner- Draft Pick/Free Agent
LOLB- Draft Pick/Free Agent
ILB- Karlos Dansby
ILB- Kevin Burnett
ROLB- Cameron Wake
LE- Kendall Langford
DT- Paul Soliai or Randy Starks
RE- Jared Odrick
SS- Yeremiah Bell
FS- Draft Pick/Free Agent

Special Teams
K- Dan Carpenter
P- Brandon Fields
KR/PR- Reggie Bush
-Why not? its not like we cant risk him getting injured.

Would you be happy with this Off-season?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I mean who wouldn't be happy with that offseason.

I guess we can dream right.

HC
- Bill Cowher

Free Agent Signings:
1. Ben Grubbs OG
2. Jermichael Finley TE
3. Jared Gaither OT

Players to Keep:
1. Daniel Thomas HB
2. Reggie Bush HB
3. Charles Clay FB/TE
4. Brandon Marshall WR
5. Clyde Gates WR
6. Davone Bess WR
7. Jake Long LT
8. Mike Pouncey C
9. Vontae Davis CB
10. Sean Smith CB
11. Karlos Dansby ILB
12. Cameron Wake OLB
13. Jared Odrick DE
14. Kendall Langford DE
15. Paul Soliai DT or move Randy Starks back to DT
16. Yeremiah Bell SS
17. Dan Carpenter K
18. Brandon Fields P
- Sad to say that out of 53 players I would only keep 18 smh.

Draft:
1. Andrew Luck QB Stanford
2. David DeCastro OG Stanford
- I think Luck would love that pick lol.
3-7. A possible #2 WR, and use the rest of the picks to help out the Defense.

Depth Chart:

Offense
QB- Andrew Luck
HB- Daniel Thomas
Speed Back- Reggie Bush
FB- Charles Clay
WR- Brandon Marshall
WR- Clyde Gates
Slot Receiver- Davone Bess
TE- Jermichael Finley
TE- Charles Clay
LT- Jake Long
LG- Ben Grubbs
C- Mike Pouncey
RG- David DeCastro
RT- Jared Gaither

Defense
CB- Vontae Davis
CB- Sean Smith
Slot Corner- Draft
LOLB- Draft
ILB- Karlos Dansby
ILB- Draft
ROLB- Cameron Wake
LE- Kendall Langford
DT- Paul Soliai or Randy Starks
RE- Jared Odrick
SS- Yeremiah Bell
FS- Draft

Special Teams
K- Dan Carpenter
P- Brandon Fields
KR/PR- Reggie Bush
-Why not? its not like we cant risk him getting injured.

Would you be happy with this Off-season?

Not bad, though I doubt Baltimore and Green Bay let Gaither and Finley guy...Not Thrilled with the WR core, especially Gates at #2. Y.Bell should probably be replaced... If not next year then definitely the season after.

Lol we can all keep dreaming that we'll have finley next season. Guy is gunna be a stud, theres absolutely no way green bay lets him go

wishful thinking. And if that's all the players you're going to keep, there's a ton of roster spots to fill

Finley is going nowhere. We're going to have to find our Finley through the draft somehow to fill the TE position and get rid of that slow scrub Fasano

play the lotto...you've got a better shot at that than getting jermichael finley away from green bay

wishful thinking. And if that's all the players you're going to keep, there's a ton of roster spots to fill

Finley is going nowhere. We're going to have to find our Finley through the draft somehow to fill the TE position and get rid of that slow scrub Fasano

Could have had that Jimmy Graham kid.

:bobdole:

when finley signs his new contract he'll be the highest paid te in football...although i could see the pack franchising him...and being more than willing to pay him the one year tender

Could have had that Jimmy Graham kid.

:bobdole:

now thats one guy i missed the boat on...i had him pegged as a 5th round best case 4th round value cause i thought he was too raw and would need a lot of time to develop before he'd contribute...but if you guys think had miami taken him we'd be getting anywhere near the same on field productivity as the saints are getting from him right now i think you'd be mistaken...while they were busy polishing up his route running and getting him to use his hands etc to get off coverage i can pretty much guarantee we'd be hearing from sparano if he was here about how graham needs to develop as an in line blocker thus he's rarely seeing the field...

no doubt in my mind thats how it would have shaken out with these clowns...

Instead of Grubbs, do you guys think we have a better chance of signing Carl Nicks? Considering Drew Brees and Marques Colston are free agents aswell, and instead of Finley, maybe we sign Colston; Marshall, Colston, Bess, Gates, pretty good receiving corps. So Grubbs and Colston or Nicks and Finley, which combination would you prefer? I would go with Nicks and Finley.

now thats one guy i missed the boat on...i had him pegged as a 5th round best case 4th round value cause i thought he was too raw and would need a lot of time to develop before he'd contribute...but if you guys think had miami taken him we'd be getting anywhere near the same on field productivity as the saints are getting from him right now i think you'd be mistaken...while they were busy polishing up his route running and getting him to use his hands etc to get off coverage i can pretty much guarantee we'd be hearing from sparano if he was here about how graham needs to develop as an in line blocker thus he's rarely seeing the field...

no doubt in my mind thats how it would have shaken out with these clowns...

Agreed.

We need a QB. Drew Brees is making Jimmy Graham a beast.

Instead of Grubbs, do you guys think we have a better chance of signing Carl Nicks? Considering Drew Brees and Marques Colston are free agents aswell, and instead of Finley, maybe we sign Colston; Marshall, Colston, Bess, Gates, pretty good receiving corps. So Grubbs and Colston or Nicks and Finley, which combination would you prefer? I would go with Nicks and Finley.

if i'm new orleans getting nicks signed long term is my #1 priority...colstons a nice player but he's not overly explosive and more the red zone and possession wr...i can find a colston much easier than i can a carl nicks

as for grubbs nicks colston and finley only one i think potentially could get away is colston...and unless b marshall exits stage left i don't see how colston fits for us...and i'd definitely not be comfortable paying colston top 5 nfl wr money...i'd let colston go elsewhere...

The first player I would dump is Marshall... he's been a major bust. We don't need a receiver who leads the league in dropped passes!

Back
Top Bottom