My 4rd mock! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 4rd mock!

phineffect

Starter
Reaction score
My 4 * round mock draft

1- Griffen or Graham

2- D. Thomas or Spikes if he drops, or best NT on board

3- Cam thomas or A. Hernandez ( I also love Jimmy Graham, maybe more then Her here)

4- Micah Johnson or Dez Briscoe ( Im very high on Dez.. Watched him a lot even being a huge MU fan and he seems like a stud. Catches everything, 6'3, and has speed! He ran back a kickoff vs tx and was rolling.. He reminds me of a Plaxico Burress, Football talent wise)

Obv Id love if we drafted Berry if the chance was there, Mcclain, Dez Bryant in the first or even spiller. But we need a rushing LB! A athletic play making tight end would be great for Henne. Adding a Big play wr to groom with some size also. And later rounds id want a playmaker or kickoffs or some wildcat things. ( dexter mccluster leading that! But Holliday out of LSU, Noel Devine if he declaired? ) And i didnt factor in any trades or FA, just what i think we need. I think the team is High on Clemons taking FS, and keeo Bell for SS

so when are we getting the 5st one?

1- Griffen or Graham

2- D. Thomas or Spikes if drops, or best NT on board

3- Cam thomas or A. Hernandez ( I also love the Jimmy Graham, maybe more then Her here)

4- Micah Johnson or Dez Briscoe ( Im very high Dez.. Watched him a lot even being a huge MU fan and he seems like a stud. Catches everything, 6'3, and has speed! He ran back a kickoff vs tx and was rolling.. He reminds me of a Plaxico Burress, Football talent wide)

Obv Id love if we drafted Berry if the chance was there, Mcclain, Dez Bryant in the first or even spiller. But we need a rushing LB! A athletic play making tight end would be great for Henne. Adding a Big play wr to groom with some size also. And later rounds id want a playmaker or kickoffs or some wildcat things. ( dexter mccluster leading that! But Holliday out of LSU, Noel Devine if he declaired? ) And i didnt factor in any trades or FA, just what i think we need. I think the team is High on Clemons taking FS, and keeo Bell for SS

If you fix these parts, it actually might be legible. Also, there's no way Briscoe will be there in the 4th.

If this is your 4rd already in February, does that mean we will unfortunately get a 10st or 11nd come April?

Why can't people talk about the post and not my ****ty typing?!
Briscoe could be there in the 4th, and with D Thomas breaking his foot, could be great value later

Back
Top Bottom