My 5 yr olds Response to Ricky's retirement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 5 yr olds Response to Ricky's retirement

Your sig is too big.

You've got 2 hours to change it yourself. Thanks. :)

That is a great thing. And i have the same kind of bobblehead too. But i just packed mine up and put it away. I may have to do the same as your son did to his.

baracuda said:
Just notice my signature. Tore that head off with his bare hands upon hearing the news.

I just hope he doesn't find the Ricky Williams jersey I bought him at the beginning of last season. He may light a match to that sucker.

Come to think of it, I may need to hide mine...hmmm....

You've got a kepper there. Smart freaking kid!

Oliver...

One of my son's favorite toys is a RW bobblehead. I don't have the heart to take it from him. The good thing is that he's only a little over 1, so he has no idea who the person is. If he ever asks... I'll just tell him it's nobody.

I just bought one of those friggin' things at $22.99. :fire: The sucky thing is, I had a choice between Ricky and Zach, but figured I get Zach later because they had more of him in stock.

baracuda said:
Are you freaking kidding me??? :confused:

Nope.

We had auto limits before with the old software. Not available yet with the new software. So instead of the site telling you that your sig is too big when you create it, I get to be the bad guy who does it public.

Muck said:
Nope.

We had auto limits before with the old software. Not available yet with the new software. So instead of the site telling you that your sig is too big when you create it, I get to be the bad guy who does it public.

Muck, you're probably the same meanie who put all thse restrictions on Ricky that made him quit! Lol!

McD

Back
Top Bottom