my analysis of this yr and team. its harsh n reality so beware | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my analysis of this yr and team. its harsh n reality so beware

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well here's my analysis of our needs as the season comes to an end.

For one, saban in my eyes is very very tempted 2 leave bc what does he see in our futurE? No QB, JT is goin soon as is ZT. So whose our team now? Crowder and brown? Uh ok. Clearly rebuilding will take far nmore time.

And they said wayne said he will NOT sell the team this yr. So that leaves a reading into it as he may consider it depending on our teams prgoress ina yr.

Lt is pathetic. So damn slow lor wait a minute, our line is so damn slow but what else do u expect from the 2nd heaviest or should I say fattest o line in the nfl averaging 330 lbs.

LG, LT and a C are needs.

I think we need 1 WR to be a number 1 or to push CC for the spot. Welker is a 3rd wr hagan a 2 and CC is so so rifght now so I dono what to say honestly.

And obviously QB is a big ? Mark.

On defense we need 1 DE to be the jt of our team, I think nt is not a given considering wilkinson is goin 2 be cut n tracter may retire. Evans vickerson and m wright are Not guaranteed to be players.

We need 2 lbs. A solb and either a wolb or mlb depending on Crowders location prob at mlb I think.

Secondary, we need playmakers. A #1 cb and I dono wut 2 say. We got allen who is ntn rifght now and bell. But allen (will) is a very good number 2 I think n daniels at 3. I still don't see any playmakers there even if we add a #1 cb.

OC and I need an aggresive coach. I like saban a loooot but tired of his ballsy blitzes but ***** offense. He doesn't have balls to run a 4th and 1 but has the nuts to blitz 7 on 60% of our downs.

The 2 things I stated regarding owner and coach worries me the most. I think our team is goin 2 be a meesss if those 2 leave. I see the coming of problems and oakland type of sitatuon soon if issues happen.

I was refering to his typing being off a little. That's how I type when I have had a few. I wasn't intending to knock his post.

Agreed SR7, but we cant pick up the 9 players you suggested in one off-season. We DEFINITLY need all those things but it may take more than a year, but who knows, some young guys could step up. I dont think Saban will leave, i also dont think Wayne will sell, just my opinion.

Here's the need positions you mentioned.

LT
LG
C
#1, WR
NT
DE
2LB's
#1, CB

not to mention a new OC. lol.

So i completely agree with what your saying but i think it might take more than 1 year. All i want next year is a winning season.:lol:

center is fine, cant say we need a qb now, think we need a game breaking wideout and left tackle

Well here's my analysis of our needs as the season comes to an end.

For one, saban in my eyes is very very tempted 2 leave bc what does he see in our futurE? No QB, JT is goin soon as is ZT. So whose our team now? Crowder and brown? Uh ok. Clearly rebuilding will take far nmore time.

And they said wayne said he will NOT sell the team this yr. So that leaves a reading into it as he may consider it depending on our teams prgoress ina yr.

Lt is pathetic. So damn slow lor wait a minute, our line is so damn slow but what else do u expect from the 2nd heaviest or should I say fattest o line in the nfl averaging 330 lbs.

LG, LT and a C are needs.

I think we need 1 WR to be a number 1 or to push CC for the spot. Welker is a 3rd wr hagan a 2 and CC is so so rifght now so I dono what to say honestly.

And obviously QB is a big ? Mark.

On defense we need 1 DE to be the jt of our team, I think nt is not a given considering wilkinson is goin 2 be cut n tracter may retire. Evans vickerson and m wright are Not guaranteed to be players.

We need 2 lbs. A solb and either a wolb or mlb depending on Crowders location prob at mlb I think.

Secondary, we need playmakers. A #1 cb and I dono wut 2 say. We got allen who is ntn rifght now and bell. But allen (will) is a very good number 2 I think n daniels at 3. I still don't see any playmakers there even if we add a #1 cb.

OC and I need an aggresive coach. I like saban a loooot but tired of his ballsy blitzes but ***** offense. He doesn't have balls to run a 4th and 1 but has the nuts to blitz 7 on 60% of our downs.

The 2 things I stated regarding owner and coach worries me the most. I think our team is goin 2 be a meesss if those 2 leave. I see the coming of problems and oakland type of sitatuon soon if issues happen.

imo heres the way i see it miami needs ...

rounds
1st. #1wr
2n QB
3RD CB
4TH LT
5th lb
6th ol
7th cb
plus we can pickup a couple FA
and i dont see wayne selling the team and if saban leaves he will never coach in the NFL again. and we still have capers he use to be a head coach. and mike dika said he would like to coach again and bill cowher might be leaving pittsburge so its not the end of the world and another thing jason taylor and zack thomas still has atleast 2-3 more years left in them were not in that bad of shape (imo):dolphins:

Agreed SR7, but we cant pick up the 9 players you suggested in one off-season. We DEFINITLY need all those things but it may take more than a year, but who knows, some young guys could step up. I dont think Saban will leave, i also dont think Wayne will sell, just my opinion.

Here's the need positions you mentioned.

LT
LG
C
#1, WR
NT
DE
2LB's
#1, CB

not to mention a new OC. lol.

So i completely agree with what your saying but i think it might take more than 1 year. All i want next year is a winning season.:lol:

To the post before urs I'm on my sidekick that's why.

And to ur post yea I agree. But I didn't say 1 yr. I said in the beginning far longer then expected and a rebuilding is basically taking place.

imo heres the way i see it miami needs ...

rounds
1st. #1wr
2n QB
3RD CB
4TH LT
5th lb
6th ol
7th cb
plus we can pickup a couple FA
and i dont see wayne selling the team and if saban leaves he will never coach in the NFL again. and we still have capers he use to be a head coach. and mike dika said he would like to coach again and bill cowher might be leaving pittsburge so its not the end of the world and another thing jason taylor and zack thomas still has atleast 2-3 more years left in them were not in that bad of shape (imo):dolphins:

U are being too optimistic with lil room for it. Jt and zt can get injured n no time 2 wait around. Ur thinking exacty like the wanny and jj era. A defense that won't age or decline and a qb rthat will play forever. Its thoughts like that and hopes that kep u going and we keep getting worse and then we get all those bs non sense threads and 432 anger posters cuz they r always in denial or just oblivious to facts and reality/sense of urgency.

U are being too optimistic with lil room for it. Jt and zt can get injured n no time 2 wait around. Ur thinking exacty like the wanny and jj era. A defense that won't age or decline and a qb rthat will play forever. Its thoughts like that and hopes that kep u going and we keep getting worse and then we get all those bs non sense threads and 432 anger posters cuz they r always in denial or just oblivious to facts and reality/sense of urgency.

thats why we drafted matt roth and why i put a lb in the draft i just posted:dolphins:

thats why we drafted matt roth and why i put a lb in the draft i just posted:dolphins:

O ur right. Since he is already half the player and we don't have 2 worry about the other end since carter won't get cut nor will he age anymore. If nethin we"ll play without the 2nd end n lack back ups. Silly me.

O ur right. Since he is already half the player and we don't have 2 worry about the other end since carter won't get cut nor will he age anymore. If nethin we"ll play without the 2nd end n lack back ups. Silly me.

we cant solve all our problems through the draft in one year thats what FA is for :dolphins:

this years draft is going to have to be key for us, we are just going to have to draft players that can come in right away and contribute...if you just look at the amount of rookies that have came out this season and completely have changed their teams out looks for the future is amazing. the good thing for us is that now a days in the nfl its very possible to jump from the cellar to the top, theres just a hand full of teams that have done it this year. its going to be a long and hard offseason with many questions that need to be figured out and answered but i know ill be along for the ride as i am sure all you will be to

all we need is a good system in place and everything will take care of itself. its not like the patriots have the greatest playmakers. they have a qb, a leader, thats all we need. a qb. solidify that and everything else will fall into place.

Back
Top Bottom