My Annual Plea....

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Uh................. 1000% agree. It was truly embarrassing.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dick Stockton needs to retire. Both the preseason TV crew and the entire radio crew need to be replaced. I've wanted Cefalo and Griese gone for years, the old curmudgeons suck any life out of the broadcasts. A youth infusion is needed. The only one I'd keep on the radio is Joe Rose since he seems to be aware of what's going on. Honestly the radio crew hasn't been good since Mandich died.

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I mute all preseason games because most team broadcasts suck.

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think they are great especially Bob. You should try listening to the Jags and Bucs crews..... sleepy time.
-They frequently get player names wrong and have to go back and correct themselves or say a different player when the replay comes up
-They either talk over one another or they'll get half way through a sentence before going uhh, uhh, umm, he, umm, uhh... It's bad
-If you're in broadcasting you should at the very least be able to complete sentences

The entire broadcast is terrible, and has been so every preseason for the last 5+ years.

Daytona Fin

Brown Bag It
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
-They frequently get player names wrong and have to go back and correct themselves or say a different player when the replay comes up
-They either talk over one another or they'll get half way through a sentence before going uhh, uhh, umm, he, umm, uhh... It's bad
-If you're in broadcasting you should at the very least be able to complete sentences

The entire broadcast is terrible, and has been so every preseason for the last 5+ years.
And? That's what makes it entertaining. It's preseason FFS. I'm not tuning into NFL preseason wanting an emmy award winning production. The sloppier the better.

Finuk

Can't Spell Defense
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I dont mind them. Stockton is fine, but Griese should probably consider putting his feet up. Either way, they were better than the Eagles commentators that I watched earlier this afternoon.

finfanatl

Active Roster
Reaction score
One of my pet peeves with them, is that they rarely identify the correct player making a tackle or a block.
Stockton is tolerable, but Griese is terrible.
He sounds like he is drunk half the time.

Top Bottom