My Annual Plea....

spiketex

Farewell El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Reaction score
Dick is 76 and Bob is 74. Donald Trump is 73 and Joe Biden is 76. Seventy is the new fifty...

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for Bob as an announcer. Only because he’s a legend.

Stockton did national broadcasts - when did he take a job only doing Miami games? Or do I have that wrong?

jimthefin

Scout Team
Reaction score
Listening to Griese speak had me genuinely worried about him.

He was struggling to pronounce words and make a coherent statement.

BobDole

Suck it Trebek
Reaction score
It's painful to listen to, especially when you remember how good they used to be. It's sad for me to watch and I don't get why they let guys who are struggling to keep their heads straight or are half in the bag wallow away for everyone to see. I get that Bob Griese is a legend and all that ... I don't like seeing the progression of him losing his mind.

Yeah I know it's preseason and who cares but I'd rather watch these next 3 games with the sound on ... Dolphins preseason games are the only games I've ever muted.

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
i actually like the commentators. They are old but they are lively. They do get a bunch of stuff wrong occasionally but I prefer that to some young guys with no passion for the game.

These guys have lived through some ****. They were even ribbing JT. Not a lot of guys could do that and get away with it.

FINMAN1

Second String
Reaction score
I listen to ALL the games rather than watch, unless I'm AT the game.
I like the broadcast team.

C l u t c H 385

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yea, its terrible. They're embarrassing themselves at this point. The Garfinkel thing was cringey too. It was like Terrell Owens "Thats my quarterback!" rant.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom