My Annual Plea.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Annual Plea....

Never understand why people complain about announcers. They’re a non factor for me, I’m paying too much attention to what’s happening on the field. Miley Cyrus could be announcing the game for all I care

They’re old, but those guys are broadcasting legends. It’s a pretty good crew for preseason games.

It’s not great but it’s still pretty solid considering that other pre season crews are just as bad

Never understand why people complain about announcers. They’re a non factor for me, I’m paying too much attention to what’s happening on the field. Miley Cyrus could be announcing the game for all I care
Not everyone mutes the broadcast. If the announcing could be better, it could be better. Fans pay for a product and if they're not happy with it they're entitled to complain. It's not difficult to understand. Just because it doesn't impact you, doesn't mean you shouldn't understand how it could impact others...

Not everyone mutes the broadcast. If the announcing could be better, it could be better. Fans pay for a product and if they're not happy with it they're entitled to complain. It's not difficult to understand. Just because it doesn't impact you, doesn't mean you shouldn't understand how it could impact others...

Oh I’m sorry, I thought I was in a forum where we can state our opinions. Get over yourself and get lost

They are terrible at this point, but at least they had JT in there now instead of Nat so Nat and Bob could whine to each other like bitter old men...

JT looked like he mistakenly showed up at an assisted living facility's watch party stuck between those two.

They aren't the best but listen to other preseason games......our guys are rock stars compared to them.

I can't be the only one who thinks this, right?

I'm glad they got Taylor in the booth to offer SOMETHING of substance.

Stockton and Griese frequently fumble over their words, get players names wrong and miss on their breakdowns. It's ****ing painful to listen to.

Yep, You're the only one. I tend to actually focus on what's happening on the field and not in the booth.

Back
Top Bottom