My Annual Plea.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Annual Plea....

Uh................. 1000% agree. It was truly embarrassing.

I'm with ya. Griese had how many facts wrong, repeatedly? Stockton wasn't terrible, but Bob was.

Dick Stockton needs to retire. Both the preseason TV crew and the entire radio crew need to be replaced. I've wanted Cefalo and Griese gone for years, the old curmudgeons suck any life out of the broadcasts. A youth infusion is needed. The only one I'd keep on the radio is Joe Rose since he seems to be aware of what's going on. Honestly the radio crew hasn't been good since Mandich died.

I didn't get to watch much, but I enjoyed it. I did laugh hearing Griese say Preston Wilson at one point.

I think they are great especially Bob. You should try listening to the Jags and Bucs crews..... sleepy time.

-They frequently get player names wrong and have to go back and correct themselves or say a different player when the replay comes up
-They either talk over one another or they'll get half way through a sentence before going uhh, uhh, umm, he, umm, uhh... It's bad
-If you're in broadcasting you should at the very least be able to complete sentences

The entire broadcast is terrible, and has been so every preseason for the last 5+ years.

-They frequently get player names wrong and have to go back and correct themselves or say a different player when the replay comes up
-They either talk over one another or they'll get half way through a sentence before going uhh, uhh, umm, he, umm, uhh... It's bad
-If you're in broadcasting you should at the very least be able to complete sentences

The entire broadcast is terrible, and has been so every preseason for the last 5+ years.
And? That's what makes it entertaining. It's preseason FFS. I'm not tuning into NFL preseason wanting an emmy award winning production. The sloppier the better.

I dont mind them. Stockton is fine, but Griese should probably consider putting his feet up. Either way, they were better than the Eagles commentators that I watched earlier this afternoon.

One of my pet peeves with them, is that they rarely identify the correct player making a tackle or a block.
Stockton is tolerable, but Griese is terrible.
He sounds like he is drunk half the time.

Back
Top Bottom