My Annual Plea.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Annual Plea....

I have a soft spot for Bob as an announcer. Only because he’s a legend.

Stockton did national broadcasts - when did he take a job only doing Miami games? Or do I have that wrong?

Listening to Griese speak had me genuinely worried about him.

He was struggling to pronounce words and make a coherent statement.

It's painful to listen to, especially when you remember how good they used to be. It's sad for me to watch and I don't get why they let guys who are struggling to keep their heads straight or are half in the bag wallow away for everyone to see. I get that Bob Griese is a legend and all that ... I don't like seeing the progression of him losing his mind.

Yeah I know it's preseason and who cares but I'd rather watch these next 3 games with the sound on ... Dolphins preseason games are the only games I've ever muted.

i actually like the commentators. They are old but they are lively. They do get a bunch of stuff wrong occasionally but I prefer that to some young guys with no passion for the game.

These guys have lived through some ****. They were even ribbing JT. Not a lot of guys could do that and get away with it.

I listen to ALL the games rather than watch, unless I'm AT the game.
I like the broadcast team.

Yea, its terrible. They're embarrassing themselves at this point. The Garfinkel thing was cringey too. It was like Terrell Owens "Thats my quarterback!" rant.

Back
Top Bottom