My Annual Trek.............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Annual Trek..............

DeDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'll be leaving in a couple hours for Miami. I do this at least once every year for the home opener. Last couple years were duds tho with Det and Hous but fun none the less. Last year I was fortunate enough to get back down for the Chgrs, Bears and Raiders. Even so, i'm looking forward to this weeks game as all of them. Come Sunday, I'll be hollerin' with the best of them. Football is one of those rare things in life that make me forget my age sometimes!! :D :D :goof:

Originally posted by DeDolfan
I'll be leaving in a couple hours for Miami. I do this at least once every year for the home opener. Last couple years were duds tho with Det and Hous but fun none the less. Last year I was fortunate enough to get back down for the Chgrs, Bears and Raiders. Even so, i'm looking forward to this weeks game as all of them. Come Sunday, I'll be hollerin' with the best of them. Football is one of those rare things in life that make me forget my age sometimes!! :D :D :goof:

Have a GREAT time DeDolfan.

Oliver...

Make sure you bring some rain gear.

:lol:

Wish I was going too, you lucky "old" man LOL...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Wish I was going too, you lucky "old" man LOL...

I'll swing by and getcha if ya want. headin' for BWI in a few and flyin' out in the AM !!

Have a safe trip and a fun time in Miami DD!:wave:

Originally posted by davster82
If I drove down there, what are my chances of getting some tickets and how much would they be?

You can ALWAYS get tickets outside the stadium.....I got tickets for the raiders game last year as soon as we got there....it's np.

Re: Re: My Annual Trek..............

Originally posted by relive1972

Have a safe trip and a fun time in Miami DD!:wave:

Thanks, rL, but as you know by now, it wasn't much fun today. I guess all the miami Magic was all used up last night in the orange bowl.

Back
Top Bottom