My Apologies - Ideas for the future! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Apologies - Ideas for the future!

AJ,

Settle for nothing less than the site being bought by the Dolphins.

:allhail:

Even then I wouldn't go for it...

I mean, think of it this way... if we were the "official" site... there would be hard-core moderation. I believe on their forum... if there is anything negative it is removed.

Additionally, many features we couldn't do because it may be too "opinionated."

Now, on the other hand... if Fox were to approach me, we may be talking a deal :lol:

But, the last thing I want is for this site to be controlled by some money hungry corporate office like Fox. Trust me, I've neglected deals before because I simply care a TON about the site.

On the official site, you have to wait 24 hours until your post goes public. That way they can moderate it. Can you imagine??

Anyway, if we don't charge for the gifs....I'm all for making them available ONLY to Premium Members. And then we could work on hotlink protection as well.

Muck said:
On the official site, you have to wait 24 hours until your post goes public. That way they can moderate it. Can you imagine??

Anyway, if we don't charge for the gifs....I'm all for making them available ONLY to Premium Members. And then we could work on hotlink protection as well.

I didn't know that about the 24 hours. The last time I used the forum (over a year ago) it wasn't like that. The last thread I started? "This website sucks!" I blasted the site for being late with news, no entertaining speculation, no updated depth chart, and various other things. The admin eventually responded that "as the official site" they cannot do what others do. I responded and then I was gone.

I think they have improved somewhat on the entertaining side. I noticed the addition of Andy Cohen and I like to think it was fans who spoke out against the monotony (like me) that had something to do with it.

ZOD said:
AJ,

Settle for nothing less than the site being bought by the Dolphins.

:allhail:

Only if every member gets complimentary season tickets for life!

Or they coudl donate to us the life team use of a suite at PPS!! The Finehaven.com Suite!

Back
Top Bottom