My Apologies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Apologies

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
After taking in the whole ordeal, I must admit that I reacted like a little baby when it came to some of the posters rebuttals. In my defense, I heard the information right out of a players mouth and in doing so, felt any rebuttal by a poster was out of line. I failed to realize that although I knew the information was with some validity, I should have realized that this board had no way of knowing. To Expo88 and VanDolphan, I futher apologize because you fellas are solid fans. As my last post states, I am, on the contrary, staying put on this board and will be offering my insight. I am in not going to give you inside information like DCH. I will offer my own insight like the others though. Please accept my apologies for being and acted like a 12 year old. I believe FINHEAVEN is the best board around and will continue to support it. Thanks

Denny

apology wholeheartedly accpeted Denny. Looking forward to lots of great chats w/you now that camp is just about here. :D

Originally posted by Denny
After taking in the whole ordeal, I must admit that I reacted like a little baby when it came to some of the posters rebuttals. In my defense, I heard the information right out of a players mouth and in doing so, felt any rebuttal by a poster was out of line. I failed to realize that although I knew the information was with some validity, I should have realized that this board had no way of knowing. To Expo88 and VanDolphan, I futher apologize because you fellas are solid fans. As my last post states, I am, on the contrary, staying put on this board and will be offering my insight. I am in not going to give you inside information like DCH. I will offer my own insight like the others though. Please accept my apologies for being and acted like a 12 year old. I believe FINHEAVEN is the best board around and will continue to support it. Thanks

Denny

Good to see you're staying put..but you should give inside info if you have it.. Like you, a lot of people will probably give their thoughts of the info..but that's what a board is about , giving one's own slant and seeing if it stands the test of time.. In this case your insight stood the test of time..You're one up..now everyone else insight or opinions will have to see if they stand...In other words keepin on keepin with the writings bro.

Originally posted by Denny

Denny

It takes a big man to apologise - look forward to your future contributions. :drinkers:

Wow, I'm floored! You know what they say: If you really want to get someone back, heap "coals of kindness" upon their heads. I accept your apology, I look forward to some heated debates in the future, and hope no hard feelings remain as a result of anything that has been/will be said on this MB. :D

Let's all just kick back, pray no the injury beast has passed us by for the season, hope that RW really is the answer, and watch as (keep your fingers crossed) all of our SB hopes come to fruition this year.
:eat:

ALL of you have renewed my faith in humanity.

Now let's go kill us some JETS!!!!!!

Enough of all this Happy Happy Joy Joy stuff, I'm getting teary eyed. NOT!! Anyway Denny, good to have you still among the flock here. Keep the info comin!!

Denny, thank you for doing that. Also I would like to say sorry if we offended you in any way.

Welcome to the new season, let's rock this joint!

Originally posted by dolfan87
Welcome to the new season, let's rock this joint!

Whew! For a second there, I coulda sworn it said, "lets SMOKE this joint":rocker: Ok, back to reality.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom