My best friend is a jet fan (reaction) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My best friend is a jet fan (reaction)

Gracias por eso. Siempre es un placer ver a nuestros rivales bajar incluso si son amigos.

So what you are really saying is you have no friends?

WADR.....if I had a jets fan friend and he did that to me while they were beating us he would've been eating through a straw. But..... i don't and they didn't so screw him! Hate me some Jets!

Coincidentally nobody in my life that matters is a jets fan. Funny how that worked out

WADR.....if I had a jets fan friend and he did that to me while they were beating us he would've been eating through a straw. But..... i don't and they didn't so screw him! Hate me some Jets!

You probably need some psych help and get some friends to practice bantering.

For his sake I hope that drink says either "double malt" or "high gravity" on the label somewhere.

Probably would have been funnier to me had I understood a single word of that. That said, it is always good to stick it to a Jets fan.

su español es bueno. La gramática es perfecto.

Beneficio de ser nacido y criado en el sur de la Florida y un padre que vive en Miami. Es casi una necesidad. Especialmente si quieres hablar con los lugareños y disfrutar de todos sus pequeños lugares de comida.

I had a supervisor who was a Jets fan and another supervisor who was a Patriots fan. Definitely hard on Mondays, but pretty much good guys.

Beneficio de ser nacido y criado en el sur de la Florida y un padre que vive en Miami. Es casi una necesidad. Especialmente si quieres hablar con los lugareños y disfrutar de todos sus pequeños lugares de comida.
thats awesome. I'm in Mexico City right now for meetings - I learned spanish in school but then lived in Argentina for awhile and did immersion there everyday before work - it's a great feeling to be able to go somewhere in the world and communicate well. I'm not fluent but very functional for both working and conversation. I continue to take classes online w my professor in Argentina to continue to learn as well as refresh things. I have to spend more time on VIP - I love cuisine and I know you are a chef - going to bug you for some ideas :)

The Jets forum was funny after the game. They call their Coach Toilet-Bowles! They're not too happy with Fitz either. Too bad for them, we're all happy and that's all that matters!

Back
Top Bottom