My biggest fear | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My biggest fear

I agree Tua looks the part; I've watched 3 or 4 Alabama games this year just to check him out. THe eye test thing for sure passes. Still, those WR's do make a ton of yards after catch. And he has a killer running game too.
Wondering why people wouldn't want Herbert?

I agree Tua looks the part; I've watched 3 or 4 Alabama games this year just to check him out. THe eye test thing for sure passes. Still, those WR's do make a ton of yards after catch. And he has a killer running game too.
His stats against pressure are horrific.

Well, you know, it’s difficult to project. Last draft everyone though Daniel Jones was a joke at 3 and it turns out he looks like he’s very good.

But, Herbert seems to lack accuracy, and seems to not have a total grasp of processing what defenses are throwing at him, but that can potentially be developed. Tua is accurate, has made some amazing throws, and sure there’s a lot of YAC, but he delivers the ball on time, accurately, and leads his receivers very well. He looks heads and shoulders above everyone else in college football this year.

They might still pick a QB. At worst he develops and can be traded or with an injury step in.
Even if Rosen shows promise, we might pick a QB for the same reasons.

If we lose to the skins at home then you know we're for sure the worst team in the NFL. They are bad but so is Zona and the jets. It won't be easy getting that top pick but too early to say we won't.

it would suck...to try so hard to suck...and still get out sucked and miss out on the QB you were shooting for!

Well, you know, it’s difficult to project. Last draft everyone though Daniel Jones was a joke at 3 and it turns out he looks like he’s very good.

But, Herbert seems to lack accuracy, and seems to not have a total grasp of processing what defenses are throwing at him, but that can potentially be developed. Tua is accurate, has made some amazing throws, and sure there’s a lot of YAC, but he delivers the ball on time, accurately, and leads his receivers very well. He looks heads and shoulders above everyone else in college football this year.
Well, that's a good answer.

Back
Top Bottom