My biggest fear | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My biggest fear

article-1883.jpg
Dirty feet?

It is what it is OP! Overall #1 and Tua seems like a winning formula. However if that’s not in the cards then you do the best you can and keep moving forward. Can’t live life in fear!

I don't see 2-14 getting the #1 pick. There are too many bad teams in the league this season. You have the Dolphins, Redskins, Jets, Bengals, Steelers, Cardinals, and Broncos all winless right now.
Meh ... There's a lot of shitty teams every year. 0-16 has only happened twice ... and winless overall only 5 times in the entirety of NFL History.

My biggest fear related to the Dolphins Is that Grier takes Gesikis, McMillans, Harris and Tankersley type of players all over next two drafts!!!!

My biggest fear is that as my children get older they will slowly drift away from me having less and less contact each year the same way I am with my own parents.
Call your folks today and talk for a while. Do it again later this week. Let your kids hear you and have them say hi to their grandparents too.

Meh ... There's a lot of ****ty teams every year. 0-16 has only happened twice ... and winless overall only 5 times in the entirety of NFL History.

I could careless if they go winless if it means getting the #1 pick. If the difference of going 0-16 compared to going 2-14 and getting the #1 pick vs the #3 pick, sign me up for a winless season.

I used to fear the possibility of 0-16 this year but as the season progresses, **** it, I'm sick and tired of 6-8 win seasons. I want to consistently see double digit wins. I want to be the team that overtakes the Pats. We NEED that #1 pick!

Even if they do get the #1 pick, do you think they give up on Haskins already and draft another QB?

Yes. Arizona did it with Kyler. When you're QB is a developmental guy and a #1 is starting you in the face, there's a chance.

Regardless, they would charge a fortune to trade out......and we need EVERY last pick we have accumulated to rebuild this awful roster.

I’m just waiting for us to get the 1st pick of the draft. And get ready for it, we trade it for 3 1st and 3 2nd’s. And build a team. While the team we trade with destroying tua like so many other number 1 QB’s. Then make me some popcorn and read the site as posters heads explode. Wait that’s not my biggest fear.

Back
Top Bottom