My Biggest Gripe! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Biggest Gripe!

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Miami is losing because of mental mistakes but also because of Henne's play in the redzone. That seems to be the common theme to all our losses..Henne not scoring touchdowns in the redzone..But my biggest gripe so far is that Daniel Thomas has been amazing for us running the ball..The guy does not go down. Even Tony Sparano said it. So why when we get into the redzone we start throwing the ball? Give Thomas the ball?

You saw what happended when you threw to him, you scored a td...Throw him the ball..hand him the ball..

I dont wanna see this regime ruin him, cause he seems like a damn good player but why not give him the ball?

Oh right, add him to the list of the other players the Dolphins dont know how to use.

my biggest gripe is that we dont have a pass rush. If we cant get to the QB our secondary is going to look worse than they actually are. I felt that our DL was going to be a big strong nasty rotation, but to be honest their soft as baby poo.

my biggest gripe is that we dont have a pass rush. If we cant get to the QB our secondary is going to look worse than they actually are. I felt that our DL was going to be a big strong nasty rotation, but to be honest their soft as baby poo.

It is very tough to cover as long as Miami is giving teams..Wake is only constant on the line..even his play has fallen off..but the push upfront is not there either..so exactly right you are..It also does not help that Nolan Carrol and Jimmy Wilson are getting a ton of snaps..Where is Chris Clemons too?

My biggest gripe is that this is deja vous... It feels like 2007. I can't think of a single thing this 'regime' has done to improve this team in all that time.

My biggest gripe is that this is deja vous... It feels like 2007. I can't think of a single thing this 'regime' has done to improve this team in all that time.

Were younger..Thats really about it.

I have many "biggest gripes" right now. One of them is using Bush solely inside the tackles. WTF. use him in the redzone on a bubble screen! Another one is no pass rush at all. Our DB's can't shut anything down and the lack of pass rush inflates how bad they are. Colombo is horrible. Henne has to let plays develop in the redzone. Use Thomas as a battering ram in redzone. I feel like we are forcing passes into they endzone. The list keeps going, but I don't feel like getting into right now.

I have many "biggest gripes" right now. One of them is using Bush solely inside the tackles. WTF. use him in the redzone on a bubble screen! Another one is no pass rush at all. Our DB's can't shut anything down and the lack of pass rush inflates how bad they are. Colombo is horrible. Henne has to let plays develop in the redzone. Use Thomas as a battering ram in redzone. I feel like we are forcing passes into they endzone. The list keeps going, but I don't feel like getting into right now.

Henne doesn't have time to let plays develop in the endzone or anywhere else on the field. Ok, this may not Always be the case but damn... this OL sucks something terrible.

Henne hasn't been great in the redzone, but the sadder thing is he has been one of the best players on this offense in the redzone. Sit and think about that and then wonder why we haven't had success in the redzone.

The OLine blows, the WR's just aren't getting open in the redzone . . . there is no big time TE threat because Fasano is helping block for a ****ty oline which can't open holes in the running game. There is only so much Henne can do, and sure I understand he is gonna get the blame regardless but you are mistaken if you think "Henne" is the reason why this offense sucks in the redzone . . . I am more inclinded to believe that the offense is the reason why Henne hasn't been as productive as he needs to be in the redzone. Can't even fault Daboll because there just isn't any time to do much in the redzone before the play is disrupted. Then our FG kicker is missing kicks as the cherry on top.

Henne hasn't been great in the redzone but alteast he isn't turning the ball over because with this oline, I guarantee you that would be a problem for alot of QBs in the league right now.

Back
Top Bottom