My boredum Mock. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My boredum Mock.

SweepeR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
my short mock...sorry dieing bored here.

1a. Cutler (QB) - No need to explain, we all know why.
2a. (Pollard/Blue/SS)Eslinger (C) - Good big SS to fill a huge huge hole or go with C to fill another huge hole as he is i believe the top 2 in Center this years draft. hopefully wont end up like Seth our last 3rd rd bust.
3a. Allen might have his name wrong i doutb it tho, some reason haev will allen in my head but im talkin bout the (CB) from Tenny, he is a 1st rder but tore acl i believe n was out all year so expect him to fall n hopefully like CC to us :) - Not much to say but BOOOST a secondary, big frame, believe 6'4 208? and 4.5 40! can be a shut down possibly.
4a. LB - ANYONE but prefer ILB right now.

trade Booker for a 3rd and pick up either the C we dont from rd 2 or pikc up a LT/G

SweepeR said:
my short mock...sorry dieing bored here.

1a. Cutler (QB) - No need to explain, we all know why.
2a. (Pollard/Blue/SS)Eslinger (C) - Good big SS to fill a huge huge hole or go with C to fill another huge hole as he is i believe the top 2 in Center this years draft. hopefully wont end up like Seth our last 3rd rd bust.
3a. Allen might have his name wrong i doutb it tho, some reason haev will allen in my head but im talkin bout the (CB) from Tenny, he is a 1st rder but tore acl i believe n was out all year so expect him to fall n hopefully like CC to us :) - Not much to say but BOOOST a secondary, big frame, believe 6'4 208? and 4.5 40! can be a shut down possibly.
4a. LB - ANYONE but prefer ILB right now.

trade Booker for a 3rd and pick up either the C we dont from rd 2 or pikc up a LT/G

Great mock. I'm shooting for
1) QB! Quinn/Young/Cutler (in that order)
2) OT Winston from the U (his stock has been slipping, probably to round 2)
3) CB Jason Allen from Tenn. (like you said, another 3rd-round steal)

This would essentially be three first rounders in three picks.. again :) !!

Trade a guy that can catch over 100 balls in a year for a 3rd rounder? Makes alot of sense, then we have another huge hole.

Don't you all remember having horrible recievers? Would you like to bring back McKnight to start opposite Chambers? We are set at starting WR right now, why ruin that?

saves said:
Trade a guy that can catch over 100 balls in a year for a 3rd rounder? Makes alot of sense, then we have another huge hole.

Don't you all remember having horrible recievers? Would you like to bring back McKnight to start opposite Chambers? We are set at starting WR right now, why ruin that?

ohh yea i forgot bout a guy named R wayne or T.O. i know i know R wayne this n to that but we can fill a need via draft taht we can't through FA but the traded player CAN be replaced iwth a better WR through teh FA. ANY WR can ctach 100 balls but does it mean he is a play maker or a guy teams respect to open up the field? no. we have 2 FOR SURE number 2 wrs like Dallas unless CC becomes a consistent 70 ctachs or more a year player.

Pocoloco said:
Great mock. I'm shooting for
1) QB! Quinn/Young/Cutler (in that order)
2) OT Winston from the U (his stock has been slipping, probably to round 2)
3) CB Jason Allen from Tenn. (like you said, another 3rd-round steal)

This would essentially be three first rounders in three picks.. again :) !!
Winston could fall some but I doubt he'd fall al the way to 47.I like the other 2 picks but I would like only offence with one of our top 3 picks.

Ozzy rules!!

Go Italy 2006 world cup

SweepeR said:
ohh yea i forgot bout a guy named R wayne or T.O. i know i know R wayne this n to that but we can fill a need via draft taht we can't through FA but the traded player CAN be replaced iwth a better WR through teh FA. ANY WR can ctach 100 balls but does it mean he is a play maker or a guy teams respect to open up the field? no. we have 2 FOR SURE number 2 wrs like Dallas unless CC becomes a consistent 70 ctachs or more a year player.

Oh...you mean more expensive guys that havn't proven they can play in this system in Miami...makes sense.....

Not every reciever can catch 100 a year, thats why it is a pro-bowl worthey feat. If everyon could do it, why are there not more?

We have two number 2 recievers? So w have one whos about to break a thousand and another who has been clutch all season and is averaging 20ypc while healthy amongst other weapons through the air. I think we are set.

saves said:
Oh...you mean more expensive guys that havn't proven they can play in this system in Miami...makes sense.....

Not every reciever can catch 100 a year, thats why it is a pro-bowl worthey feat. If everyon could do it, why are there not more?

We have two number 2 recievers? So w have one whos about to break a thousand and another who has been clutch all season and is averaging 20ypc while healthy amongst other weapons through the air. I think we are set.

indy had 3 1000ki's yarders! point is, yes we haev CC breaking it but doenst mean he is consistent. i lOVE HIM but he depresses me at times. booker is awesome to and made prob just as many big catches and YAC then CC but he as well is very inconsistent. u dont see NUMBER 1 WR being inconsistent

SweepeR said:
indy had 3 1000ki's yarders! point is, yes we haev CC breaking it but doenst mean he is consistent. i lOVE HIM but he depresses me at times. booker is awesome to and made prob just as many big catches and YAC then CC but he as well is very inconsistent. u dont see NUMBER 1 WR being inconsistent

I'm sure if you give Peyton Manning out weapons we have just as many offensive pro bowlers as they do.

I know they have had some bouts with the drops, cc more than Marty, but there is no reason to subtract a starting caliber WR the year we are going to make a playoff run for anything but cap reasons.

Back
Top Bottom