My Boycott | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Boycott

Even Steven is laughing at you.

I am boycotting Thursday Night Football. I am a huge fan of the NFL, not just the Dolphins. Teams playing on 3 days rest is ludicrous. The only TN games I will watch will be the Thanksgiving games, but teams that play in those contests MUST be coming off the bye. TNF is low quality football for obvious reasons. The NFL's hypocrisy on player safety is fake. I ask all of you to boycott TNF and influence anyone you know to do he same
Have fun with that. I happen to like Thursday night football.

I love me some Thursday football with chicken wings lemon pepper and about hot buffalo with blue cheese and ranch also some carrots and celery sticks some beer preferably some local ipa and some good old nachos! So I'm good 👍

I love me some Thursday football with chicken wings lemon pepper and about hot buffalo with blue cheese and ranch also some carrots and celery sticks some beer preferably some local ipa and some good old nachos! So I'm good 👍
Damn you now I have to go to the store, you made me hungry!!!

$5 says if the mods do some investigating, lukin88 is a previous member under new name......

It's not good for the players.
Then let the players stop it. But guess what the NFLPA is just as greedy as the NFL. There is a reason the NFLPA (the players) has never fought during CBA talks to get rid of it, they want their cut of the 1 billion per season tv contract.

Player safety is not the number 1 NFLPA priority. Never has been never will be, it is securing the most amout of money for their clients (the players).

How did everyone like the Bears/Commanders game last Thursday? I saved 3 hours and didn't watch it because I am boycotting TNF. If we all did what I am doing, the NFL would scrap TNF.

Thursday night football is awful, usually the lowest quality game of the week. 3 days is not enough time to recover from such a brutal sport. Players are missing games they probably would have played if the game was Sunday instead of Thursday. Instead of a Thursday Night game I rather they move that to Monday night, have 2 games on Monday night. I liked when BUF/TEN was playing and then when they went to halftime PHI/MIN was starting.
This is exactly what I was thinking. East Coast kick @7, and 2nd game kicking off an 9 Eastern time

I wonder what the record is for the visiting teams on Thursday nights?

The Dolphins is way below average. The away team usually loses these games.

Games involving Miami (Miami on road) (games on Thu):
2006 season:​
Thu Sep 7 2006​
at Pit​
Pittsburgh 28, Miami 17​
2009 season:​
Thu Nov 19 2009​
at Car​
Miami 24, Carolina 17​
2012 season:​
Thu Nov 15 2012​
at Buf​
Buffalo 19, Miami 14​
2015 season:​
Thu Oct 29 2015​
at NE​
2016 season:​
Thu Sep 29 2016​
at Cin​
Cincinnati 22, Miami 7​
2017 season:​
Thu Oct 26 2017​
at Bal​
Baltimore 40, Miami 0​
2018 season:​
Thu Oct 25 2018​
at Hou​
Houston 42, Miami 23​
2020 season:​
Thu Sep 24 2020​
at Jac​
2022 season:​
Thu Sep 29 2022​
at Cin​
Cincinnati 27, Miami 15​

Primary team Miami: 2-7
Points for Miami: 138
Points against Miami: 244

Buffalo is 3-3
Jets are 3-7
NE is 3-3

Such a huge disadvantage to be road team with short rest.

Here's the kicker

NE is 9-2 hosting Thursday games. 11 home and 6 away. Thats seems a bit unfair. The rest of the division got about half and half home and away. :ponder:

Back
Top Bottom