My brain is I'm shambles... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My brain is I'm shambles...

sawyerkuepker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
58 minutes of solid offensive line play. Nothing special but solid. We refused to give up on the run. Good play callers give the ball to their qb and let them win the game but for whatever reason Sherman refuses to do that. And that the screen inside the ten after the Wilson pick was the worst call I've ever seen.

Wallace: he isn't a number one with this line. Maybe with a line but I wouldn't bet on it. He isn't a prototypical number one. He got the speed but no size. Not the best route runner but good enough but man is he lazy!!!!! I can't believe it sometimes. Didn't even go for the ball on that last play just watched it get picked off. I would take hart line over him all day long strictly on effort.

tannehill: showed he can win a game by himself but coaches refused to let him do it and kept running the ball and setting up second and third and long. We lost to an 0-8 team where the best player, Jackson, I don't think he had a catch after the first drive. It all falls on ryan which sucks but I firmly believe he is the guy with a non ****ty o line and some coaches who aren't afraid to let him throw it 50 times.

i don't get why Wallace and Ryan can't get on the same page. Ryan missed him on the one shot they took but they can't connect on anything that's not a wimpy third and long drag route. I guess I'll never know but I'm still hopeful they can figure it out. It prolly has something to do with the amount of time he gets to throw so defenses don't respect the deep ball because they have thrown it what a dozen times this year maybe?? Idk it's whatever

still only one game back in wild card which is hilarious but I'm so dang heartbroken right now I can't image thinking about playoffs. The two games we have played where everyone would of said we "should" win, bucs and bills, were our worst games of the year.

I would never root against the fins unless the Andrew wiggins of football was at steak so bring on the chargers!!!!

Wallace is making pretty close to zero effort. If he's frustrated about not getting the ball, he needs to start working harder. He's not run blocking at all, his routes are lazy, and he doesn't work much for the ball unless it's thrown right into his numbers. I'm not sure how he's going to be an important part of the offense when he's so casual about everything.

I even effete up the thread title because I'm in such disarray.. Idk how much one heart can take..

Back
Top Bottom