My Dear Finheaven Mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dear Finheaven Mods

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Can one of you please assist my litle Brother who has had his account locked and cant reset his PW?
He says He has tried contacting the site admins etc but having issues.
And of course he doesnt remember what email address he used when he signed up. He was also VIP for a bit.

His Profile
Dolphan8055
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?12696-dolphan8055

Please help him guys
Chubbs

Can one of you please assist my litle Brother who has had his account locked and cant reset his PW?
He says He has tried contacting the site admins etc but having issues.
And of course he doesnt remember what email address he used when he signed up. He was also VIP for a bit.

His Profile
Dolphan8055
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?12696-dolphan8055

Please help him guys
Chubbs
Here is what I am going to do, and I need your assistance in fixing the problem. Not that I don't believe you are his brother, but I have to cover my butt before I just change his password and give it to you. I know what e-mail he used to sign up, so if you could PM me the e-mail addresses he uses so I can get a match. Then, I will reset his password and if the e-mail address he used to register is still active, I will e-mail him the new password. If not, I will give you his new password via PM.

To help him out, his e-mail address was with AOL and the first letter in the address was 'b'.

Here is what I am going to do, and I need your assistance in fixing the problem. Not that I don't believe you are his brother, but I have to cover my butt before I just change his password and give it to you. I know what e-mail he used to sign up, so if you could PM me the e-mail addresses he uses so I can get a match. Then, I will reset his password and if the e-mail address he used to register is still active, I will e-mail him the new password. If not, I will give you his new password via PM.

To help him out, his e-mail address was with AOL and the first letter in the address was 'b'.
Will do thanks!
Just waking up from last nights activities will catch up with my bro in a few.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom