My Dolphins Mock Draft .. If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Mock Draft .. If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do?

OMG (!) Minkah Fitzpatrick is a piece of Saban $hit and I'll barf for 30 days and nights if he's our R1!!!

beyond that -- what kind of BS name is "Minkah" ? Sounds like a toy schnauzer....

I want Justin Jones, DT, NC State in the third, he plays like, "why you been smokin' all my weed, Smokey!" Gesicki in the second and whoever the guy who you can't believe slid to #11 in the first.

Screw Vea, he's just an anchor with no pop.He's not Ngata.

Pass on McGlinchey. FML if we end up with a CB not named Ward.

If I was T-Dumb, I would summarily resign because I would know that I am an idiot and more often than not any move I make is going to be the wrong one. That being said, I am not T-Dumb and he is a moron - so, he will continue to think he is the most clever guy in the room and in the process will destroy what is left of the team before our illustrious owner and chief, who is ignorant of all things football related, gets a clue and fires him.

Last edited:
I would take that draft although I currently don’t believe there is a role for a 2nd round TE and Maurice Hurst’s condition would keep me away.

This is my latest attempt using Fanspeak; never shall an opposing TE hurt us between Fitzpatrick, Warner and Griffin!

11: R1P11

S MINKAH FITZPATRICK
ALABAMA
42: R2P10

The FS we have needed for years, allows the defense to go full on hybrid with TJ.

DL HARRISON PHILLIPS
STANFORD
73: R3P9

Poor man’s Vea/Bryan. Not as big as Vea but nearly as strong, not as athletic as Bryan but much more instinctual. He just hustles and makes plays which is exactly what Gase said he wanted.

LB FRED WARNER
BRIGHAM YOUNG
123: R4P23

Big as a LB but moves like a safety.

TE IAN THOMAS
INDIANA
131: R4P31

Can block all day and was underutilized as a receiver.

LB SHAQUEM GRIFFIN
CENTRAL FLORIDA
209: R6P35

Feel good story and special teams demon.

S TROY APKE
PENN STATE
227: R7P9

Threw darts a bit here. Betting on the athlete to replace Thomas on special teams.

RB ITO SMITH
SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI
229: R7P11

A lot of wear on not the biggest guy but he is fun too watch.

OT BRETT TOTH
ARMY

Developmental linemen.

OMG (!) Minkah Fitzpatrick is a piece of Saban $hit and I'll barf for 30 days and nights if he's our R1!!!

beyond that -- what kind of BS name is "Minkah" ? Sounds like a toy schnauzer....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5485-1371690749-8.gif

1. Pick 11-Roquon Smith, ILB/OLB

2. Pick 42- Frank Ragnow, G/C

3. Pick 73- Braden Smith, G

4 Pick 123- Jaylen Samuels, TE/FB

4. Pick 131-Kevin Toliver II, CB

6. Pick 209- Jamar Summers S/CB

7. Pick 223- Coleman Shelton, C

7. Pick 229- Daniel Carlson K.

1. Pick 11-Roquon Smith, ILB/OLB

2. Pick 42- Frank Ragnow, G/C

3. Pick 73- Braden Smith, G

4 Pick 123- Jaylen Samuels, TE/FB

4. Pick 131-Kevin Toliver II, CB

6. Pick 209- Jamar Summers S/CB

7. Pick 223- Coleman Shelton, C

7. Pick 229- Daniel Carlson K.
Seems like this draft passes on top talent at skilled positions. I can't get on board with 3 o line with two picks in first 3 rounds. We need another rb too. I don't think Smith makes it to 3rd round. I like Ragnow but in the 4th maybe trade back up onto late 3rd. I see a lot of posters like Samuels. I'm torn. He is a player without a true position. If your thinking TE I much rather use our 2nd on the top of the class.

If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do?

• 1st round | 11th overall [trade for a talented veteran on an appropriately expensive veteran contract]
  • 2nd round | 42nd overall [trade up using 2nd + 3rd + 4th + next year's 1st for a mid 1st this year, use on Vita Vea]
  • 3rd round | 73rd overall [see above]
  • 4th round | 123rd overall (from CLE through CAR) [see above]
  • 4th round | 131st overall (from NE through PHI) [draft a kicker]
  • 6th round | 209th overall (compensatory – from LAR through KC) [wide receiver]
  • 7th round | 223rd overall (from TB) [wide receiver]
  • 7th round | 229th overall [wide receiver]

Tbaum? I prolly would of traded down 3 times out of the first round by now and the spent every pick aquired plus what I already had and a first and 2nd next year to move up to 11 and draft vae, edmunds or Lamar Jackson. Hey, you asked.

This is my mock....

Your score is: 22083 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 14 (G.B.): Fitzpatrick, Minkah, CB/FS, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 10: Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (G.B.): Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 9: Hurst, Hayden, TE, South Carolina (A+)
Round 4 Pick 23: Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 30: Callaway, Antonio, WR, Florida (A+)
Round 6 Pick 35: Litton, Chase, QB, Marshall (A+)
Round 7 Pick 5: Bellamy, Davin, OLB, Georgia (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: Looney, James, DT, California (A+)

This is my mock....

Your score is: 22083 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 14 (G.B.): Fitzpatrick, Minkah, CB/FS, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 10: Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (G.B.): Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 9: Hurst, Hayden, TE, South Carolina (A+)
Round 4 Pick 23: Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 30: Callaway, Antonio, WR, Florida (A+)
Round 6 Pick 35: Litton, Chase, QB, Marshall (A+)
Round 7 Pick 5: Bellamy, Davin, OLB, Georgia (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: Looney, James, DT, California (A+)
Some good players there but can't see Minkah being there at 14 or Price lasting that long. I really like Hurst but again, he might go late first to early 2nd. Like the QB and would draft a RB

DT, round 1, tight end round 2, line backer round 3, running back round 4, FS round 4 or QB, Kicker round 6, linebacker round 7, tight end round 7

Love the replies!
I love Minkah Edmunds and Smith

If all are on the board who are you taking?
Then again are we all settled on RT as our absolute QB for future does anyone know of any QB prospects next year that might be an upgrade? Or is there a round 2 guy that you think might surprise some people...Mason Rudolph?

If I was T-Dumb, I would summarily resign because I would know that I am an idiot and more often than not any move I make is going to be the wrong one. That being said, I am not T-Dumb and he is a moron - so, he will continue to think he is the most clever guy in the room and in the process will destroy what is left of the team before our illustrious owner and chief, who is ignorant of all things football related, gets a clue and fires him.

You said pretty much word for word what I was going to.....I'd only add that if I were Tannebaum I'd ask any other GM in the league to run my draft....even if they set out to undermine us they couldn't do worse than that idiot.

BTW....still wondering, has it ever been proven he wasn't a Patriots plant???....First he ruins the Jest and now he's here ruining us....if he winds up next in Buffalo I guess we'll have the answer, lol.

Back
Top Bottom