My Dolphins Mock Draft .. If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Mock Draft .. If You Were Tbaum What Would You Do?

To answer the OPs question honestly....

If Tbaum is smart (an unlikely prospect), he will simply ask Gase who to draft when we are on the clock.

That’s it. The end.

Gase knows who he wants. Tbaum’s *** is getting warmer. Letting Gase call all the shots is the way to go. Gase gets the picks he wants. He also shoulders accountability by doing this. Which cools down Tbaums chair a bit.

Tbaum has not improved this team. All hands know this. I’d imagine he’d love to shift the burden onto somebody else. As I posted elsewhere, this is Tbaums best move. If Gase gets it right, everybody looks like a hero. But if Gase blows it, all heads turn to him. Including Tbaums.

Not a lot of HC are good at the GM side of things, I don't think Gase has distinguished himself or earned the right to call the shots on draft day. I mean he was the guy who thought Cutler was a good option so I would say if nothing else his evaluations need some work.

SF, it's Anthony Fumigali, TE, Wis. I'm a big fan of this guy, he shredded the Hurricanes.
Troy Fumagalli is pretty much a folk hero around Madison.

Has anyone seen the WalterFootball Mock Draft, I know it's a crap shoot but I think everyone would approve. Nice mock selections, first 4 rounds would be ideal. Thoughts !!!!

Cannot imagine how STUPID it would be for us to trade UP (!!!) for Fitzpatrick.

Back
Top Bottom