My Dolphins offseson. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins offseson.

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok, here I go again playing "GM". This is how the DOlphins offseason should go in my eyes, and this is how it would go if I were GM. Pound me into the dirt if you want, but this is just my opnion. And here we go.....
1. Sign Carlos Dansby FAST!!!!! I would have him signed at 12:01am on March 5th, and try to trade Ayodele or release him.
2. Part ways with Ferguson. Sign Casey Hampton.
3. Release Gibril Wilson.
4. Release JP.
5. Shop Ginn around....se what we can get for him. If we can't get a good deal for him, we keep him.
6. Draft Sergio Kindle OLB, in the first round. We need a edge rusher, and I really think Kindle is going to be something special!
7. Sign Miles Austin...... ONLY if Dallas is willing to let him go for less than 1 arm and both legs.
8. Draft Golden Tate. He should still be on the board in the second round.
There are just a few of the moves I would make for our team this offseson. Feel Free to add to my list or call me crazy......whatever. lol GO DOLPHINS!!!!

I wont pound you in the dirt. I think that you might be onto something here. I do say we draft McClain or trade down and pick up and every 2nd round pick though. But i like your "GM" thinking cap :up:

I dont like this too much...
i disagree with releasing Wilson..he was p*ss poor last year but unless we get a replacement that is an upgrade, he needs to stay. I dont see us getting Austin, i would love to have him, but i cant see Dallas NOT signing him somehow. If we keep Ginn, i would rather take D. Thomas at WR rd two before Tate if he is healthy, has size and all the makings to be a #1.

Hypothetically if we were going for Kindle in Rd 1, we would trade down and acquire another rd 2 pick. if this happened we could take kindle 1, then pick two from Spikes, Cody/C. Thomas, or Nate Allen in rd 2.

I agree that Dansby would be a huge signing because he would upgrade our D right away and would open up MANY more options in the draft which i find to be more favorable than sitting at the 12th pick.. Porter needs to go, if we cant get a 6th for him then outright release him! Ferguson could go either way, i guess it all depends on what the FO plans to do in the draft..

Signing Miles wont happen for anything less than costing us a 1st round pick and most likely a 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom